𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟.......

Tine was sleeping peacefully in the night when his phone starting ringing. He wasn't a light sleeper but he was more likely to wake up quickly if hear something really loud. He opened his eyes and extended his hand to take the phone from nightstand only to see it was a missed call.

"Huh? Who's this?"Tine decided to avoid the unknown number,he never called back to missed calls or text from unknown because if they are really someone with something urgent he know they'll call back.

_

Tine walked into the class and everyone stood up to greet him.

"Good morning,take your seats please"he said with his big smile that could light up one's day and he searched for Sarawat and smiled at him before taking out his book.

"So, everyone ready for the class?"Tine asked and Everyone said Yes.

He begin with the lessons and 10min before he closed his book.

"Take out your homeworks now, I'll just look at them,like real quickly"Tine said and almost everyone opened their homeworks and put it on their table.

"Miss. Yoona, where's your homework?"He asked to one student after seeing no homework on her table.

"I'm sorry sir, I wasn't at my home last night. I- I went to visit my grandparents"she lied and he looked at her for sometime before smiling a little. He knew she was lying.

"Sure, and next time remember to take your homework if you plan to visit them at night. I hope they'll not dislike for doing homeworks"he said and she understood that he found out she was lying and smiled nervously before sitting down.

A few students escaped saying some excuses and then there was Sarawat who was trying to close his book.

"Ai Sarawat,let me take a look at it before closing"Tine said and opened the book, Sarawat looked down on his lap.

His homework was incomplete but not empty like other days. He have tried to do it but the work clearly showed he have some doubts from that part.

Tine smiled at Sarawat.

"Good job Sarawat, you've tried to do it"Tine grinned and other students gasped and turned around to look him smiling a little at Tine.

Man smiled happily seeing Sarawat improving but some just scoffed.

"If you can stay after classes like yesterday,come to me in Library, I'll help you"Tine said to him and Sarawat nodded and the bell rang. He gave back Sarawat's book and walked back to his desk to get the book.

"Okay class, do well in your subjects, have a nice day"He smiled at them and walked out of the class.

_

"Oi Sarawat, you should show them all that you're great"Man beamed at Bright while eating and for his surprise,for the first time he received a nice smile as an answer from Sarawat. He was more than happy in it.

Tine finished his lunch and went back to his room and saw a girl in front of his desk.

"Excuse me,"he asked softly and the girl turned around. She wasn't his student in any class, but he have seen her before in there because she was Jake's student.

"Oh Sir, good afternoon. I was waiting for you"she smiled and he smiled back.

"What is it?"he asked.

"Uhh.....last day when you were teaching that weird boy in library-"

"Be respectful to others when you're speaking, he's not weird"Tine cut in with a stern voice and she nodded.

"Sorry sir, but anyways I was on the next table and your teaching was amazing. I was wondering if you could help me this evening....."she asked and he smiled.

"Sure. I'll be in the library after class, so if you need help with study,go to me then"he said.

"I've got to go"Tine smiled and left from there.

In that evening Tine was in library like other days reading some books when someone sat next to him and he smiled at her.

"You're here already?"he asked.

"Couldn't wait to learn more"she beamed and he nodded.

"Let's begin then"Tine said and see opened some random subject and he read it before explaining.

He heard a sound and looked up to see Sarawat turning around to leave.

"Hey Wat, where are you going?"Tine asked and Sarawat looked at the girl next to him who was named Lina.

"Don't worry, I can teach you both. Come here"Tine grinned and Sarawat took hesitant steps to them. Now they both are seated on either sides of Tine and Lina rolled her eyes.

While explaining Tine kept shifting on his seat and tried to be more close with Sarawat.

Sarawat was confused at first until he noticed the girl trying to create more skin ship between her and Tine, he was also touching his thighs from time to time.

Sarawat's jaw clenched but he kept it cool. But he definitely didn't wasn't letting it go like that.

Tine Somehow managed to finish it and rushed back home.

The night he received missed call from the same number, not 1 but 2 bur he still decided to avoid it.

Next evening Tine was relieved after seeing it was only Sarawat who needed extra class that day. He happily explained everything to him until the girl appeared again.

"Sorry sir, I'm late"she said as he sat next to him and he just hummed.

The actions continued like last day and Tine finally was having enough of this.

"Miss Lina, I don't know what's wrong with you but keep your hands to yourself. If you come to me for study then study and leave"Tine stood up and warned her and she smirked.

"But you're not that older, also fit and hot, what's wrong with having some fun"she asked while playing with her hair.

"I would like to remind you that you're talking to a Teacher and this school isn't paying me well to have fun around like this but to help students study. Don't come to me from tomorrow expecting help in study, you already have a nice Teacher who is Mr.Jake. I'm letting this slide this time but not again"Tine warned one last time before packing his bag and grabbing Sarawat's hands as he pulled him out with him.

"But I'm not letting this slide"she gritted her teeth and scoffed and flipped her hair to back.

"I'm sorry Sarawat that you had to watch it. And let's study the rest tomorrow, can we?"He asked and Sarawat nodded.

"Are you okay sir?"Sarawat asked concerned and Tine smiled at him and touched his shoulder.

"I am . You should go now, your sister must be waiting"Tine said and Sarawat nodded,bowed and ran away from there and Tine sighed as he walked out of their fastly.

That night Tine didn't received any calls and he definitely noticed it after continuesly getting missed call from last two nights.