outdoors with him

As soon as she answered the phone all she heard was blubbering and then she realised it was shahana

Kiara: Aha WHAT!! . He shout made Prachi fall of the bed .

Prachi:ouchy ouchy why do you scream like the world is ending .

Kiara : shahana tells me that ariyaan Arjun and ranbir are at the principals house.

Prachi: WHAT!!.

Kiara:we Better head there now or they'll get them selves in trouble .

Prachi :we can't we have to use the window.

Kiara : then so be it .

Principal's house

Ranbir: I'm thirsty need something to drink

Ariyaan: you are not in your house remember

Arjun:of course ariyaan but why did you both drag  me here.

Ranbir :just be quiet both of you are like babies. Oh I found some apple juice to drink . Unknown to ranbir it was not apple juice but alcohol.

Soon Kiara prachi and shahana came through the the window

Kiara: what are you doing here ?

Arjun: I don't even. Know .

Prachi : I bet this rabbit brought you here .

Shahana: hey its not ranbirs fault ariyaan must have brought them here.

Ariyaan: don't you dare blame me .

Kiara :  first let's get out of here .

As soon as they were about to jump out they had someone coming they now had to do it quickly Arjun thought for a while then held kiara' s waist and went over the window ending up falling on top of eachother after they got up ranbir did the same with Prachi 

But ariyaan jumped alone so did shahana .

Principal parking lot .

Prachi just glared at ranbir and then opened her mouth she was ready to swallow him alive today.

Prachi: ranbir kholi what is wrong with you how could you go to the principals house trying to do whatever you were doing   have you absolutely lost it . It looks like you need to be taken  to the mental asylum.

Ranbir:would you just listen to me......

Prachi:be quiet do you know I am wrong to call you rabbit , because atleast rabbits are clever i should call you a cockroach because you are as dimwitted as one.......

Ranbir :would you stop with your yap yap yap yap I should also not call you a buffalo i will call you a radio because all you do is speak and speak and speak and speak.

Prachi : what did you just say ranbir kholi you know you are completely ungrateful completely .

Ranbir : dare to say that to my face 

Prachi : ungrateful .

Ranbir : did she just say that to my face I'm gonna ..........

Arjun: hey hey .......... ranbir.....

Kiara: why do you suddenly engage yourself ...ooh I know you want to look like a hero.

Arjun : what is wrong with you two sisters

Shahana: one minute how dare you speak about my sisters like that

Ariyaan : where did you come from this was there fight

Shahana : and who asked you to interfere just don't or Else ...

Arjun :or else what ....