Chapter 1

Bella was out getting a cactus from our yard because me, her and Blake are leaving Phoenix, Arizona. Mom's going out on the road with our step father Phil. He plays baseball as a minor.

I was inside with Blake, he was 2 almost 3. He could talk, walk, run, play and was smart for his age. I loved him with all my heart and I was only truly happy with him and Bella around, I only smile with her and Blake around. Other then that, I'm in my shell I created.

I got brought out of my mind when Bella walked in. She sat down next to me on my bed. "Are you ready?" She asks me. I nod. She grabs my hand and I grab Blake's. Phil took out our bags before so we just went outside.

Our mother hugged us and then drove us to the airport. When we got there we walked through security and to our gate. We turned to our mom and Phil. Mom pulls me into a hug, a tight one. When she was done Phil hugged me tightly. "If you need us then just call. Anytime anywhere." Mom said.

"Mom we are fine." I say. She sighs and nods, then she pulls Blake into a hug. "By nana. Bye papa." Blake said smiling and waving. Then we board the plane. Blake sits near the window and I sit in the middle then Bella sits on the outside.

"Elina get some sleep." Bella says to me. I look at her then at Blake, "It's ok Momma go to sleep auntie Bella will look after me." I nod and kiss his forehead then I hug Bella sideways, then I lean my seat back and close my eyes, soon falling asleep. When I wake up I was being shook. My eyes shot open and I saw Bella and Blake.

"We are descending now." Bella says, I put my seat up and buckle up then we wait for it to land. Once it does we grab our bags we brought on the plane with us, so we just grab those and walk off. When we do I see my father Charlie. He hugs us all smiling. Bella smiles back I just nod. Then we go to the baggage claim and get our bags.

Then soon we are in the car. I was in the back with Blake, while Bella was in the front. The hour ride was torture, Bella and Charlie are so awkward that I would be laughing and smiling at them if I was the old Elina McKenzie Swan, but I wasn't, not anymore. Once the 4 bedroom house was in front of us I could remember all those times were I played with Bella when we were younger.

Once the car stopped and it turned on I got out. Blake did to and ran in the house. I grabbed my bags and Blake's and walked inside. I put Blake's stuff in his room, which was right next to mine. I got the master's bedroom with a connected bathroom. Bella's room was across the hall, and Charlie's room was next to Bella's.

I unpack my things first then I go to Blaze's room and unpack his. Then I go outside and see Bella, Charlie, a guy in a wheelchair his name is Billy and then a buff man with long black hair. I remember his name to be Jacob but Jake for short. Blake was next to me, we stopped in front of them. "Elina do you remember Jacob and Billy Black?" Charlie says I nod

"Nice to see you guys again." I say, they smile at me. "So Bella, Elina how do you like your homecoming presents" The truck is Bella's and the car is Elina's?" He asks I look over and see a black car. "Oh my God! This!?" Bella asks smiling widely, "Yeah and I totally rebuilt the whole engine." "Oh my god!" They get in the truck and Bella hits him with the door.

I smirk at her. "And your seats are leather and black, it's new. "How do you like it?" He asks I look at it and for once a smile breaks out on my face. Charlie lightens up at the sight of it. I hug him tightly. "I thought you wouldn't like it." He said in my ear. "Of course I love it dad." He lets go of me smiling, I get in the car and see that it has a car seat in the back.

Blake opens my door. "Go get mom's purse and keys hunny. We goin for a ride." He smiles and runs inside. Then he comes out and gets in his seat. I get out and buckle him up then I get in myself and leave. We go to McDonalds getting out of the car we walk in. I tell him what he can get. He decides on getting a 5 piece chicken nugget with apple slices and a small fry.