Mating season

Bulma paced the room avoiding eye contact with her husband. She knew he had to at least have been bisexual but never expected to walk in on him riding a dildo. After she freaked out and stopped her screaming and yelling she heard vegeta out and was actually intrigued. Apparently every five years of maturing saiyans will gather at a high temperature meadow. So hot that it'd melt a normal human's skin off, yet for them it was arousing. The saiyans would try to find their mate there. Or how humans would say, their soul mate. They go for a certain scent that arouses them further. They fight that person and who ever loses has to bottom. To find a saiyan's mate they have to mate with as many saiyans with that peculiar scent and have them bite into their neck. Whoever's doesn't heal and disappear in a couple weeks are that saiyan's mate. And they make love to one another for about a heat cycle(about a week or two). They do this do get used to one another.

But even after knowing all that her husband in heat definitely isn't what she was expecting. And based off what he told her, going into heat is a sign that a saiyan is a submissive type.

Which means both mating season is this week and she may lose her husband.

"Ugh! Not only are you a bottom but you may leave me for some-" She paused and watched vegeta try his best to give her a straight face and not play with himself. It made her wonder if... Her eyes widened as she ran to get her phone. She scrolled through her A contacts and went to B. "Brad, Belle, Brit, Brittney... Bitch!"

She tapped the contact and waited for chichi to answer. After a few attacks of calling she answered. "Y-yea?" She said in an exhausted whisper. "What happened to you?" Bulma asked confused. "Weeeellll. Goku got home early from training and... well fucked me all day. I barely got a break right now because I said I had to pee and he was hungry. And the strange thing is his eyes dilated too."

Bulma was sweating at this point. What if her husband leaves her for her child friend? "Hello? Bulma you there?" Bulma looked back at vegeta who couldn't resist anymore and started playing with himself again. He slowly and weakly covered his bottom half when he noticed bulma staring. Bulma walked over to him and looked into his eyes. Yep just how chichi said goku had. Everything she said was exactly how vegeta described a dominant type.

"Yea vegeta's eyes are like that too. Except he won't let me help him and instead of acting all dominant like goku he's been acting like a bitch in heat."

"Do you think we should put them together?"

"HELL NO! But vegeta did mention to me a thing saiyans do just what's happening right now."

"And that is?"

"Mating Season"

Sorry for keeping you people waiting! But it's finally here 🙌. I'm so proud of myself. Thank you all for supporting me and I'll see you in the next chapter my smuty fluffstuffs 💗.