I take way to long to post. Oh well, i apologize with smut

🍋🍋🍋🍋
Like the title inquires. I took way to fucking long to post on this, but I apologize to you with this crappy and cringy and very spicy smut.

Enjoy

The headboard was smacking hard against the wall. Vegeta didn't care where he physically was anymore, he was in heaven.

Goku was not the least bit gentle and Vegeta loved it. Craved it even.

"Ugnn... Uhh.. Oh fuck you're even tighter than chichi..... Vegeta. " he growled the Prince's name making the smaller saiyan come undone and cum for what felt like the hundredth time. And again he felt himself being flipped over once again.

If he was in his right mind he would've sworn his insides were about to explode because of the amount of cum filling him.

But he wasn't so he kept going.

Sweat pouring down their flushed cheeks. Even while in heat Vegeta was struggling to keep up with the younger saiyan. Again and again he was pounded into relentlessly.

He couldn't keep up with the sweet talk, dirty talk, and pleasure all at the same time and as his body was being overwhelmed he was experiencing the best orgasms he had ever had.

"D-dammit k-kakarot. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Kakarot! Kakarot!"

Goku lifted one of vegeta's legs and pounded into his sweet spot. Goku himself was lost in pleasure and was a moaning, grunting mess himself.

"Kakarot!"

"Vegeta!"

The both came at the same time and as they did they bit into one another's shoulder. God Vegeta was gonna hurt in the morning. But who gives a damn when you somehow manage to have over sixty orgasms in a two hour time span?

Vegeta was about to pass out but Goku flipped them over to where Vegeta was on top. Vegeta groaned. He was pretty much completely spent and his hard on went down to a semi.

Vegeta rocked his hips enjoying the gentle action after being brutally fucked senseless for two hours. He looked down at Goku who was about to put his hands on vegeta's hips and thrust faster.

"Stop." He whispered. His voice was run out and Goku started thrusting harder leaving him silent.

Vegeta grabbed goku's hands and threw them off of him. His gripped his shoulders hard.

"I said stop!" Vegeta yelled but his voice was so worn out Goku barely heard him. "What's wrong?" Goku asked trying to get his hands back on Vegeta's hips.

Vegeta, smacking the hands away yet again, yelled. "We'll go this last time and that's it! I can't keep up with you!"

Goku nodded, "okay. You feel way better than chichi and I'm starting to feel like normal Goku again! So yea we can take a break after. This."

Vegeta started rocking his hips again. "I wanna take this one slow. I'm hurting." He got a little anxious as he saw goku's hands move back to his hips. But this time they just roamed his body.

After a while Vegeta picked up the pace, much to goku's pleasure. He wasn't slamming himself down but he was definitely doing more then rocking his hips.

Goku's hands traveled up vegeta's body to his face. One hand went to his mouth and pushed fingers in, the other went to his hair and tugged it back.

"Oh. Oh you're so beautiful." Goku moaned barely able to see it but watched as vegeta's onyx eyes rolled to the back of his head as he climaxed. After a little bit Goku climaxed as well and they both lay satisfied on the bed.

After a few minutes before vegeta passed out he took a look around the room, the patterns on the walls looking vaguely familiar.

Before he passed out completely he asked, "kakarot, where are we?"

"oh yea were on the lo-"

Was all he heard before passing out due to exhaustion.