MIDNIGHT CRAVING

This girl is a widow, does it mean her life has ended? I don't feel like this, but she is carrying the child of another man, this might be a problem in future, but all what matters is the present. If Aly likes her, then we should help him.

A small shake and he was out of his trance.

Ruby placed her hand on his shoulder, "What happen? Are you alright?" She was looking into his eyes, which were always stern and discipled today they show concern and understanding.

"Our son Aly," his voice was calm, what freaks Ruby, "what is with him?"

He smiles, "is in love with your choice, Jasmin. Even if destiny has played a game with her, he gave her another chance to live her life fullest again."

He lays on the bed and stares on the ceiling, "but I'm curious if she will agree to it, we have to be very careful in asking her questions about her future, which is definitely connected to her past. Her unborn child."

Ruby was happy, her husband was talking about the future she has always dreamt of.

She lays next to him, "Thank you."

Was everything she had to say and both rested on their bed.

It was midnight,

Jasmin couldn't sleep, she was having a feeling an intense hunger was coming to her.

She hold her belly and starts to talk with the unborn, "oh Baacha you are hungry, but this is not our house I'm sorry I can't just walk out of the room and enter the kitchen. I will sing a lullaby for you, okay?"

She was tapping with her hand on her belly and started to summ something for the baby with close eyes.

After a few minutes she jerks,

She heard something, "Oh no, is this a thief?" Jasmin stood up from the bed with care, she was looking around and found a stick, not heavy, but effective.

She took it and then she got another shock.

*knock knock*

Jasmin was confused. A thief would never knock on the door, especially not on the guest room door.

She kept the stick close and opens the door, just a small slot and there he was,

Aly was standing there holding a small bowl in his hands.

"Sorry if I wake you up? But I thought you might be hungry so I made a small fruit bowl for you and the baby.
I know, a place of stranger you would feel uncomfortable to do it by yourself. I hope you don't have an allergy?"

He was blabbering and she was just staring on the bowl.

Aly felt how he was ignored, but he didn't mind it.

"Jasmin?" He took her name, but he could only see how her mouth was literally watering, he took a hanky and gave it to her with the bowl.

Aly: feel free, you can use the kitchen anytime.

Aly said this leaving her alone.

Jasmin closed the door and starts to eat on the bed, she was feeling relieved and happy.

She closed her eyes after finishing the food, she was in a sitting position uncomfortable, but too lazy too change her place.

There was something disturbing Aly, he woke up and left his room, after knocking several times he understood she must be sleeping, but still he was having a doubt.

He entered the room without her permission, just to place her correctly on the bed.

Aly saw the belly, he smiles and puts his hand on it, "Hi champ or princess, sorry. How are you? Hope good with a filled stomach, so don't worry I will keep your mamaa happy as long as she is here with me. Ops us! Good night."

He put the duvet on Jamsin and left the room with the empty bowl.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Target : 130 votes

Hope u loved it !
Pleaseee voteeeee
Lots of love

SP 🌻