A ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ ᴍᴇɴᴀᴄᴇ - 21

"So, what do you want to eat?" - She asked.

"Um... Onigiri!" - Gojou said as he pointed up his left index finger.

He knew that she would make him cook whatever he wanted.

"Is this all you can cook?" - Y/n raised a brow at him.

He just swirled his thumbs and looked away, pouting out from annoyance. - "O-of course not!"

Y/n sighed. - "Tell me what you want to eat."

"Something sweet." - He said, still pouting his lips.

"Anything specific?" - She asked.

"Ki-kikufuku..." - He said a bit embarrassed.

"Alright." - The girl said, causing him to look at her slightly shocked but a kind happy look appeared on his face.

"Will you cook some for me?!" - He asked like a child.

Y/n sighed again. - "What can I do with a child like you?" - She said, teasing him but with a gentle voice.

This caused the tall man to pout again.

She took out the needed ingredients.

"Luckily, here's everything I need." - She said as she started preparing the sweets.

Gojou watched her as a soft smile appeared on his face.

"Would you stop watching me, please? It's creeping me out." - Y/n said with a blank voice.

The tall man jumped slightly and looked away.

"S-sorry." - He said, pouting his lips.

Soon the sweets were ready and she gave them to him before preparing the ingredients for the dinner.

"Woah! The taste is exactly the same!" - Gojou exclaimed after taking a bite then swallowing the whole sweet. - "You sure have talent in cooking, Y/n~" - He added sweetly.

Y/n nodded and began preparing the dinner.

In a few minutes after she began, Fushiguro entered the cafeteria.

"Eh? Y/n, you know I'm on duty today. Why are you here?" - Fushiguro asked confused.

"Ah, Gojou-sensei wanted me to cook him something so I decided to take on your duty tonight." - The girl said with a soft reassuring smile, slightly annoying the sensei.

Fushiguro glared at Gojou, making him tremble.

"Hehe~" - The man laughed sheepishly.

The boy walked over to Y/n.

"What are you going to cook? Do you mind if I help you?" - He asked, hoping she would agree.

"Eh? It's alright, Megumi. I can do it by myself." - The girl said, keeping her smile.

Fushiguro looked at her with a soft concerned look but didn't say anything, just watched her.

"This is unfair!" - Suddenly, the tall man cried out.

This caused the two to turn back and look at him.

"What's wrong, Gojou-sensei?" - Fushiguro asked confused.

"How does it come you can watch her but I can't?!" - He made a look as if he was about to cry.

"The way you look at me creeps me out." - Y/n stated, causing Fushiguro to chuckle.