WEEK 8: LIVE EVICTION

PREVIOUSLY ON BIG BROTHER: Apple was the seventh villager and the second jury member to be evicted from the Big Brother house by a vote of (6-1)! After Apple's eviction, there was a double eviction! Al became the HOH and nominated Scoot and Roscoe for eviction! Pancetti won and kept Al's nominations the same! Scoot was evicted by a vote of (4-2) becoming the eighth villager and third jury member to be evicted from the Big Brother house! Zucker won the HOH causing a big upset! Zucker nominates Roscoe and Sandy for eviction! At the Power of Veto competition, Agnes won the Seasports Challenge veto competition and she decides not to use the veto, keeping Zucker's nominations the same!

TONIGHT: Who will be the ninth villager to leave the Big Brother house, Sandy or Roscoe? All this and more on Big Brother 7 - ANIMAL CROSSING EDITION!

DAY 51

*Agnes, Al, Mallary, Pancetti, Raymond, Roald, Roscoe, Sandy and Zucker all listen to Isabelle's message*

*ISABELLE'S DAILY MESSAGE*

"Hello there, everyone! Right now in the Big Brother house it is 11:25am and Day 51 of the game! Today is the ninth Live Eviction of the season! Either Roscoe or Sandy will go home today! Get ready for the live eviction ceremony which will be at 5...

"Hello there, everyone! Right now in the Big Brother house it is 11:25am and Day 51 of the game! Today is the ninth Live Eviction of the season! Either Roscoe or Sandy will go home today! Get ready for the live eviction ceremony which will be at 5:00! Good luck to all of you! Well then, Isabelle signing off!"

*Agnes, Al, Mallary, Pancetti, Raymond, Roald, Roscoe, Sandy and Zucker are all getting ready for the live eviction ceremony later in the day*

*LIVE EVICTION*

IT IS TIME FOR THE LIVE EVICTION!

Villagers, in just a few minutes we will begin the live eviction. Sandy and Roscoe, you will each have one more chance to persuade your fellow villagers to keep you in the house. Sandy, you can go first:

Sandy: "Hi, Speedys! I can't believe I have made it this far in this game! I am so grateful to be here and to have this opportunity to play this game! I would love to stay here for a few more weeks! I love you all and thank you for being my friends! Thank you everybody!"

Thank you, Sandy! Roscoe, it is your turn.

Roscoe: "Nay nay nay! What's up? I should win a prize for how many times I've been on the block. I don't even have anything to say honestly! But Sandy, you are an amazing person and I had so much fun playing this game with you! Same with you, Mal! Oh and I love you Pashmina! Thank you!"

Thank you, Roscoe! Okay houseguests, one by one you will go in the diary room and vote. The nominees cannot vote.

Al votes to evict SANDY
Raymond to evict ROSCOE
Mallary votes to evict SANDY
Agnes votes to evict SANDY
Pancetti votes to evict ROSCOE

It is official, with a 3-2 vote, Sandy will be evicted from the Big Brother House and the fourth jury member. Let's tell the villagers!

Villagers! When I reveal the name of the evicted villager they will have a few minutes to say goodbye.

By a vote of 3-2, Sandy, you are evicted from the Big Brother house and fourth first jury member of the season.

*Sandy hugs everyone before leaving the Big Brother house*

*GOODBYE MESSAGES*

Mallary: "Sandy! Sandy! You are one of my best friends! Seriously, you because one of my best friends during this crazy game. I am so sorry you went home, I couldn't get anybody to change their votes. Tell Scoot that I love him and I will see you two soon!"

Zucker: "Sandy! I'm going to miss your cooking, you make the best muffins ever! I love you sis and I can't wait to see you after this game!"

Roscoe: "Sandy, I'm sorry you went home girl but I'm glad I didn't go home! You are an amazing person and I hope we can be friends after this game!"

Raymond: "Sandy! You weren't supposed to go home! Roscoe was! Mal and Agnes voted against you, so don't believe them when they say they didn't. They wanted to keep Roscoe as a target. I'm going to miss your muffins and your yummy cooking! See you soon, sis!"

• SANDY IS THE FOURTH MEMBER OF THE JURY! WHO ARE YOU ROOTING FOR? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW! NEXT WEEK IS A TRIPLE! EVICTION, SO GET READY! •