Epilogue

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻Play the song from above⬆️Song:"A thousand years" by Christina Perri

« smiling »

❝ Who are you? ❞

❝ Who are you? ❞

The stunned girl didn't reply anything at all as what she could only do was visualize jay who's giving her a cold stare, not flooded with agony nor anything else but only an emotionless vibe as if he didn't even know himself.

Mijin's supposed to be internally shocked but her face turned poker-faced at Jay's concerning joke which almost caught her off guard. ❝Ay, stop joking Jayjay. ❞ Was the puzzled young man dumbfounded by what she meant? Yes, Jongseong didn't know how to react to her response either since all he could think of was that, who even was this girl? And why's he inside a hospital room?

❝ I'm sorry if you wanted me to joke along but I'm speaking the truth miss. I clearly don't know who you are. ❞ Or why was she holding his hand earlier? Moreover the facts, Jay couldn't even think straight cause of his migraine headache after receiving an injury on the head.

What? ❝ N-No, I don't believe you. ❞ The weakened girl got her heart wrecked by a wave of emotions since she strongly was against the misassumptions and yet, half of her insecurities were thinking that her cold soulmate was being honest.

❝ I'm sorry then, there's nothing I can do to help. ❞

The boy pitied the young lady for not being able to accept whatever his words were. What could ever happen if he said that he didn't know her? Getting awkward since the silent atmosphere was somehow suffocating, the numb boy spaced away from this suspicious girl. Why was she the only one inside the hospital room?

How did he even end up like that?

Judging by how he's behaving, Mijin lost her confidence and terribly bit her lips as she managed to speak up her concerns. Was he really lying or not?

❝ D-Do you really not remember who I am? ❞ , the tender girl stared into her lovers' dark eyes....that no longer had the admiration for her as if everything's reverting to zero.

The young man nodded, a bit sorrowful since this girl seemed to be taking all of his words seriously. But what could he do when his missing puzzle pieces about their memories couldn't be connected as one?

Body tensing up with goosebumps, Mijin gulped down her nerves while trying her very best to not burst into tears which will make the patient feel worse.

Why did she feel like she just lost a Park Jongseong from her life?

He's finely breathing once again, rather than lying like a dead person on the bed.