CHAPTER 27

Hiiiiiii thanks for reading... It really really means a lot.

******
"Oh my god!!! These dresses are so beautiful....." Elara squealed as she entered the wedding dress boutique with Sarah and Melanie.

"Same Ella .... I feel like getting married right now..." Melanie said.

"But you don't even have a boyfriend... Isn't that a bit sad for you!!!" Elara said mocking Melanie.

"Ooh that hurts.... "Melanie said holding onto he chest showing that she was hurt in the most dramatic way possible. Both started laughing and they heard Sarah sigh.

"What happened Sarah?? You okay?" Melanie asked.

"This is hella expensive for a one time thing." Sarah said showing them the pricy price tag.

"Doesn't matter... This one day thing is your first wedding Sarah... Moreover Melanie is paying... Don't worry." Elara said winking at Melanie.

"Yeah I am paying.'' Melanie nodded.

"No,you are not... I can't let you pay for my wedding..." Sarah said.

"Yes, I can and I will. Sam is doing the same too... You guys ain't stopping us..." Melanie said crossing her hands across her chest.

"No you are not..." Sarah said.

"Wait up ladies.... Look at this dress... It would look perfect on Sarah...."  Elara said pointing to a dress.

"It looks beautiful.... Sars... Go try it" Melanie said pushing Sarah into the dressing room.

After some time Sarah came out wearing the dress.

"Wow.... Sarah... You look amazing... " Melanie said.

"Yeah you do... Just perfect... Oh my!you look like an angel..." Elara said smiling. "What do you think Sarah??"

"Umm I don't know... This... It's beautiful... Like really pretty... But don't you think it's a bit costly... " Sarah said checking herself in the full length mirror.

"You like it or not ... Final chance Sarah... Yes or no..." Melanie said.

"Yes..... But...." Sarah said.

"Then come out of the dress lady. You can wear it on your wedding." Melanie said.

Sarah went in again to change.
She handed the dress back to the shop keeper.

"Okay, Sis, can you pack it for us. Thank you..." Melanie said to the shop owner and turned to Elara.
"Ella baby, can you get this grown up baby out of this shop before she starts with her tantrums... I'll come in a minute..."

"Aye aye captain." Elara said and pulled Sarah  along with her.

*******

"White or black." Sam asked Nathan.

"What?.. Umm why?" Nathan asked

"Say it or I'm gonna choose for you."

"White??" Nathan said with a confused look on his face.

"Nathz, it's your wedding not his... Tell him the colour of your suit.... Or we are going with some neon green or neon pink." Kale said to Nathan..

"Umm white.... white it is." Nathan said putting his hands up in  surrender.

"Good boy." Sam said ruffling Nathan's hair.

"Sir, you can take his measurements. White suit for wedding. Just use the best materials and no rush you have a week. We can pay today." Sam said turning to the man in front of him.

"Okay sir." The man said and started taking Nathan's measurements.

"What about you both??"Nathan asked Sam and Kale.

"Umm we have to ask the girls... We haven't planned the colour yet." Kale said.

"Yeah... We can wear anything buddy... It is your wedding. You should look the best." Sam said patting his best friend's back.

"Thanks pal... I don't know what I would have done without you... You to Keke." Nathan said ruffling Kale's hair.

********
*At Kale's house. Three days before the wedding .*

"Are you sure Mama??? Can you do it alone?" Kale asked Rosette.

" Yeah, it is just a cake Kale. I have my Ella here... She can help me with it. Right baby? " Rosette asked turning to Elara...

"Yeah.... I'd love to.." Elara said hugging Rosette.

"So it is fixed then... Aunt Rosette will make the cake, Uncle Will has already asked permission to host the  wedding at D.D as per the bride's and groom's request, list of guests .... Check, invitations.... Sent, Hair and makeup for bride and groom ..... Already hired,  dresses.... Check..., Officiant.... check.., I'll escort you both to your new home... ummm... Are we missing something???" Sam asked all of them.

"Rings Sam!!!!! Don't tell me you forgot! I reminded you like five times already..." Melanie said freaking out.

"Oopsie... I forgot..... Oh! no! don't kill me... I was just kidding... I have it with me." Sam said protecting himself from Elara's pillow.

"You would have been dead by now Sammy. Don't mess with the girls. I want you on my wedding, my best man..." Nathan said helping Sam, who was struggling on the floor.

"Ha... I'll try bro." Sam said smiling at Melanie and Elara, who were sitting as if they didn't try to murder someone moments ago.

" So what did my mom and dad say??" Elara asked Sarah.

"Umm your mom told that she was busy... Your dad told us that we can take you with us to the wedding... He told me that he had a meeting that day and would love to visit us if he got time to... yeah your mom gave us an envelope with money for our lives ahead." Sarah said.

"Atleast they let ger go...."  Will said patting Elara's head.

"Yeah... She didn't scold me for an entire week. " Elara said.

"I don't think she saw you the past week Ella.... You were with us for the entire week. Anyway Uncle Mathew told us it was fine ... So I guess she is okay." Kale said. Elara shrugged.

"By the way, when are you going to take us to your new house Nathz.... You told us you would... You didn't let us help with the shifting... If you are planning to keep it a secret forever... we have our own ways  to find..." Kale said look at Nathan.

"Wait up bud.... We'll show you... Just wait..." Nathan said comforting Kale.

"If you say so.." Kale said sitting back.

*********

So are you guys excited..... For the wedding.....

Next is gonna be a wedding chapter....

Yay Nathan and Sarah are finally getting MARRIED. Uh...

Will I be able to see the day when our little Kale will marry his Ella?? Let's see how far their story will go right....

Thanks for reading ...

Do share*vote*comment.

Love y'all 💜💜💜