•1• Leaving

Hailey's POV

"Come on Harrison. Mom and dad are already in the car." I yell though the empty house. Me and Harrison grew up in this house, it's gonna be hard to leave but we're getting out of this shitty neighborhood so I guess it will be worth it.

"I'm coming."

"NOW HARRISON," I yelled back before leaving the house and walking to the car.

"Where is he?" Dad Said turning his head to look at me from the driver seat.

" I don't know he's probably crying about how he's gonna miss Kim." I gag at the mention of her name.

"I thought they broke up?" Mom entered the conversation.

" they got back together again." I answer her semi question. Soon after Harrison comes out of the house. On the phone..

"Yeah. Yes i know babe. I will. I lo-" he stops and looks at the phone.

"Hello? K you there?"

"Babe?" He questions.

"HARRISON." We all yelled getting very annoyed. He just looks at me and gets in the car.

We had just got a new house in Southwest London. Dad had won the lottery, $4 million to be exact. The first thing he wanted us to do was move to a new place to get a fresh start.

my mom and dad always made pretty good money my mom works as a sales associate with Cadillac and my dad works as a brain surgeon.

Now I know you're wondering why would he get a lottery ticket if he makes good money. Let's just say that dad likes the thrill.

While we were in the car I listen to music read and thought about with the new town's gonna be like.

After a while of driving we stopped. It was around five, it didn't take us long since we lived about three hours away from this new town.

Once we pulled into a nice community filled with mansions, we turned a couple corners passing all the huge, beautiful houses until I heard music, very very loud music. We turned another corner and saw a house party going on. I thought nothing of it I thought that we were just gonna ride pass.

"Woah, we're gonna live here?" Harrison said in awe.

"Yup." Dad replies.

We drove for about a quarter of a mile past the house. We did but stopped a house right next to the house having the party.