17. Not moody just drunk

"Am not dying, Adi." I tried calmly, cause he was hell-bent on making me stay at home. Far away from Vikram.

"You sure, cause you looked like you were about to!" I flinched at his tone and words. He passes his hands roughly through his hair.

"Adi, I can't leave him alone." I cupped his face, he closed his eyes. Nodding at me.

"Fine." He roughly tugged my hands from his face, and left, slamming the door shut.

"Adi!" He didn't stop.

I slumped on my bed. Held my head in my hands.

Adi's P.O.V.

I sped my car, aimlessly. I felt lost, I was angry with Vikram, for treating her like shit. I was angry with her for still going back to Vikram. I was angry with myself, for being useless.

"Aagh!" I punched the steering, once twice, till my knuckles bled and my hands were numb.

After roaming heedlessly for an hour I pulled over at a bar. The violent lights made my head buzz, music so loud, I could feel the bass vibrating the furniture.

"The strongest one you have, keep them coming." I downed it in one go. The liquid burned my throat, one after the other. After a few, I started feeling numb, but it didn't make the pain go away.

I couldn't forget the sight of Mish all sweaty and panicked, out of my mind. I rubbed my chest, hoping it will subside the ache in there, but nothing helped.

The frustration was taking the best of me, I downed another glass. Glaring at the bartender when he didn't refill.

"You've had a lot, sir."

His eyes widened when I smashed the glass on the wall behind him, right beside where he was standing. He covered his head and ducked.

I picked up the bottle, throwing my wallet in his face. "Shut the fuck up."

"Adi." I frowned, it was a familiar voice, I turned and the sight in front of me agitated me like never before.

Pihu was standing there, in a dress that barely covered anything. Next to a guy. I picked up the bottle, stumbling my way to the man, and was about to punch him...

"Adi stop!" She held my hand, taking the bottle away, pulling me to the entrance. I roughly tugged my hand out of hers.

"Just go away." I turned, to go inside the bar again, to punch the daylight out of that bastard.

She stood in front of me, I glared at her. I saw a tingle of fear in her eyes but it was gone in a flash.

"No." She straightened her back. "I'm dropping you home."

I chuckled humorlessly, "Are you just naive, or do you think I'm a fool." I slurred. "I don't need your help." I turned, walking a step ahead, and stumbled.

She rushed to me, holding me upright. "He's just a friend."

"I don't give a fuck." I glared at her, this time she returned it, pulling me down by my collar.

"Say it again and I'll go kiss him on the mouth." Her face was red, her beautiful eyes focused on mine.

I pulled her by her waist, she blushed when she noticed our position, she tried pulling back, but I held her tighter. Inching my face close to hers, I whispered.

"I don't give a fuck."

"So you wouldn't mind me kissing him." Her tone was firm but I detected hurt in it.