Yori's Dullahan Sister!!

It was Another Day and Yori was Having Mitsu and Momo Being Babysat by Ellen and Rukia so she was Taking A Relaxing Break with her Boyfriend (AKA You) as you were both watching A Movie, Snuggled up in Eachother's Arms, as you were Feeding her Chocolates by the Handful!

Soon the Doorbell rang and both of you Turned to see the Front door and with some difficulty, you were able to get off the couch because it was so damn comfy and you walked to the front door!

Y/n: "Do you know who it is?"

Yori: "I was gonna ask you who it was."

You then Both Opened the door only to see...

Y/n/Yori: "Ena?"

Ena: "Hey, Guys! I think I might have eaten A Bit too much on the way here! Hope you don't mind!"

Yori then Hugged her Sister and Ena Just hugged back as her Head floated over to kiss You on the Lips as you smiled!

Y/n: "You Decided to finally move in?"

Ena: "Yeah, Why Wouldn't I move in with my Boyfriend? I mean Your so Amazing, and I can eat all that I want! And Not to mean that I can't do that Already! I mean seriously it's almost like you're questioning me on how I could even-!"

Yori: "You couldn't Stand Mother any Longer couldn't you?"

Ena: "No, I can Not. "

Ena then Began circling her Head around Yori as she realized something different about her that was quite obvious!

Ena: "Wow, Yori did you get even Bigger? Because I swear you did! I mean You're even rounder and you have chubbier Cheeks, and you even have A Double chin! I mean You look really amazing! No Kidding!"

Yori: "Awww, Thanks! Our Boyfriend here got us to where I am today."

Y/n: "Aww, Please Yori that's too much. You're so great."

Ena: "Oh, Great!! Then I would need you to Make me A Big Meal! Maybe some Ramen, and Onigiri, and Maybe even some sushi, Fried Chicken, and Donuts! No pressure Though! I just moved in so I'm excited to try my Boyfriend's Great Homemade food!"

Y/n: "Heh, You got it! Ena!"

Yori and Ena then both Grabbed your Arms and they Began to Kiss your cheeks as you Blushed deeply and they dragged your heavy Body into the kitchen where they Proceed to Help to make them A Huge meal to celebrate the Occasion!

Ena/Yori: "We Love you so Much~!"

Y/n: "Heh, Love you, girls, too..."

They then Kissed you again before they closed the door Behind you Three!