Year 5 - 24

Amelia looked at her friend in worry as they greeted each other. She was pale and skinny. She looked like she hadn't slept or eaten. Of course, Amelia didn't know that Cassiopeia had barely done those things. But those were things that couldn't be hidden by a cloaking spell, unlike the bruises that littered her body. But Cassiopeia held herself together as the pair made their way to 12 Grimmauld Place for a Christmas celebration. The pair had been invited, and of course they obliged. They were to be spending the next two days with the Weasleys inside, and Sirius and Harry of course- and any other Order members that came. They knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer and smiled as Molly opened the door.

"Cassiopeia, Amelia, how wonderful of you to join us." She spoke bringing them into the house and giving the pair a hug.

"Well, thank you for inviting us, Mrs Weasley." Cassiopeia spoke.

"Of course, dear." Molly spoke. "I did wonder whether you'd agree, being here rather than with your families."

"My family and I celebrated yesterday." Cassiopeia spoke. "Father has work today."

"And mine aren't really big on Christmas." Amelia replied.

"Well, it's nice that you've both come." Molly replied. She then ushered the girls towards the kitchen, but Cassiopeia stopped.

"Mrs Weasley?" She asked, Molly gestured for Amelia to go and then the woman turned back around. "Is Mr Weasley okay?"

"Yes, he's alright. He's coming today. They're allowing him out, so I'm about to get him actually." Molly spoke. Cassiopeia nodded with a small smile. "Are you alright, dear?"

"Yes." Cassiopeia replied.

"Are you sure? I could feel your bones when we hugged, it's like you haven't eaten." Molly replied.

"I haven't really. I've been ill and throwing up anything I eat. But I'm good now, just trying to get my appetite back." Cassiopeia replied. The Weasley nodded.

"Well, as long as you eat something today." She replied. Cassiopeia nodded and swore she would. Molly smiled in return. "Right, I should go and get Arthur. Everyone's in the kitchen."

"Thank you, Mrs Weasley." Cassiopeia said. The woman nodded and started to gather her things to go and get her husband. Cassiopeia made her way into the kitchen and was brought into a hug by Hermione.

"Jesus. Are you eating?" Hermione asked Cassiopeia.

"I was ill. I'm getting better." Cassiopeia replied.

"I swear, you catch bugs like there's no tomorrow." Ron joked.

"Yeah, I do actually." Cassiopeia said with a laugh. She greeted the other Weasleys that were there, and she noticed that other than Fred, George, Ginny, Hermione and Ron there was a lack of anyone else. She was told Harry and Sirius were on their way down, but no one else was joining them for Christmas. She understood and got by a chair as they watched as Molly wheeled in Arthur in a wheelchair.

"Here we go. Daddy's back." She spoke as she brought Arthur to the space at the head of the table. Everyone cheered and sat down in their seats. Molly then started going around and handing out Christmas presents, and Cassiopeia was shocked when she received a packet. She thanked the Weasley mother a lot as she opened the packet to reveal a beautiful knitted scarf and bobble hat. They were both a simple white, but at the end of the scarf there was a small 'C' embroided into the bottom with a simple black thread. Cassiopeia then handed out her gifts for the family, each of the children getting an assortment of Quidditch gear, whereas she got Molly a large collection of wools at the bottom of a nice bag with an extension charm on it. And then she got Arthur some muggle items, like pens and a torch and other little wonders that he could marvel at, along with a book made for wizards that went into detail about the muggle world. They were all beyond grateful, and she was glad she could bring a smile onto their faces. She turned as she saw Molly make her way to the other side of the room, giving Harry a box. He opened it and smiled at the red knitted bobble hat inside. After he had thanked Molly and she wished him a merry Christmas and walled back to the other end of the table, Cassiopeia stood and walked over to him. She pulled him in for a hug, which he returned tightly- worrying as he felt her skinniness.