Chapter 108

*ASTRED*
'dad? Where's mom?'

Dad is sitting across from me with a smile on his face. A smile that may look happy from, but i know it's not.

'i will tell you when the time comes'

'when is that?'

His warm hand pats my head gently.

'when you're older, my dear Princess. When you're old enough to understand'

I wonder why dad always tells me to wait until i get older to understand.

What is it?

'Astred. My lovely Princess'

Huff!

Naupo ako habang hawak ang ulo.

Hah! Why did i had that dream?

'mukhang hindi maganda ang pakiramdam mo, kaibigan'

Sumandal muna ako sa puno bago pumikit.

'paano mo nalaman?'

'may koneksyon tayo. Nararamdaman ko ang nararamdaman mo. Iba ang nilalabas mong enerhiya'

'tama ka. Hindi maganda ang pakiramdam ko'

Bakit ko ba napanaginipan yun. Kinalimutan ko na ang lahat tungkol sa nanay ko. Binura ko na siya sa isip ko pero bakit.

'kailangan ko lang siguro ng pahinga'

'mabuti pa nga'

Nilingon ko ang pwesto ni Blaze pero wala siya.

Nilibot ko ang tingin sa paligid hanggang sa nahinto ako dahil parang may umiilaw dun.

'mukhang nasa panganib ang tigre na yun'

"What!" Mabilis akong tumayo at tinakbo ang pwesto papunta sa liwanag.

Don't tell me. May mga dark user o kaya may halimaw dun.

"Blaze!" Nakatalikod siya sa pwesto ko habang nagliliyab ang dalawang kamay.

"What are you---" hindi ko na natapos ang sasabihin ko nang makita kung sino ang kaharap niya.

"Uhh..." What is he doing here?

"Blaze..." Napatingin ako sa kamao niya na hanggang ngayon nagliliyab pa din.

"Can you please put out that fire? Are you trying to start a wildfire?" He looked confused for a moment pero agad din naman siyang sumunod.

"You look..." Wait. How can say something like 'you look like a mess' to a noble without offending them.

"Are you trying to kill each other?" Blaze averted his gaze while Loki is well...serious...as always.

"He was the one who charged at me first" nilingon ko si Blaze na bigla nalang tumalikod at bumalik sa pwesto namin.

"Haah! Sorry about that" i eyed him from head to toe. Yup. He's in a mess.

"There's a lake in there. Wash yourself first" tumalikod na ako. Hindi ko na hinintay pa na samaan niya ako ng tingin. Takot ko lang sa kanya.

i don't want to offend him. Who knows what he'll do.

-

*KEELAN LORE*
"Tsk!"

The bruise on my left arm is turning purple. The poison is not life threatening since i have a poison resistance.

I wore my clothes and head towards them sitting on the side of the fire.

"what are you doing here? This forest is dangerous at night. Wondering in the dark is not appropriate for the both of you...especially you" she pointed herself with questioning eyes.

"Then what are you doing alone here?" She asked with curiosity. My gaze fell past her shoulder behind her.

His didn't even conceal his intimidating aura. His eyes is fierce and sharp.

What is wrong with him. I didn't even do anything to him for me to receive such hatred.

"I'm capable of handling myself well" I don't know about her, but Blaze is on another level. His aura is not to be taken lightly. Where did she find someone like him?

"So? What are you doing out here?" Surely they are not here for outdoor camping. There's nothing past this forest except the fire cave.

"Uhh...we uhh...treasure hunting" treasure hunting? This late at night?

"Are you out of your mind?"

No. This is not---

"Do you want to come with us?" Is she asking me right now? All i want is to go home and rest.

"No"

Why---?

"We're here!"

What am i doing here?

"This cave? The fire cave?" This is where they are going for treasure hunting?

"What are you doing here anyway? Just leave" Blaze.

I'm asking that myself as well.

What am i doing here? Why did I come here with them?

"Oh. Do you want to experience treasure hunting? This is my first time so I'm excited" she's excited? What is so exciting about treasure hunting?

"Both of you do know that this cave is dangerous, right?" There is not only the fire tiger, but there are several types of beast inside.

"Uhh... I don't know about that. I thought only the fire tiger lived here alone" I can't help but massage my forehead out of frustration on what she said.

"Are they that dangerous? Both of you can take them on, right? It's not a big deal since both of you are strong" oh my---. Is she asking us to be her shield?

She is so damn clueless.

And why am i furious that she's dumb and clueless?

Sigh!

"Nevermind" i took out my sword and enter the cave.

I'll just kill those damn beasts to let out this frustration I'm feeling right now.

"Hey!" She held my arm and pulled me back.

"Hey. What is that?" I followed where her finger is pointing.

"What's what? I don't see anything" there's nothing there. It's just dark. I don't hear anything nor i can feel any aura coming from where she's pointing.

"No. That---that coca-cola figure coming towards us" her eyes are fixated on the dark side of the cave.

"Kowka---what?"

It was then that the figure she's referring came out of the dark.

"A...a woman?"

A woman with black round eyes, a hairy large round body and a sharp ten pointed legs.

Spider?

A tarua Queen.

-

A/N:
Don't forget to vote, comment and of course, follow me at my account.

Thank you in advance!