The Kaiser Arrival

Normal talking
"Wrisping"
'Thinking'
*Sound Effect and action*
<Text's/Call's>
=======================

Y/N's P.O.V

My name is Y/N L/N. I'm just a regular 18 years old Senior High School student. I live a nice life and have good friends and family. My have different hobbies to keep busy, but my most favorite is Yu-Gi-Oh. I watched the Yu-Gi-Oh anime series since I was a little kid and played the Trading Card Game. I like how different from other Trading Card Game and had different varieties of Decks, strategy, combos, style in the game. I play a lot of different Decks and my Favorites are my Cyberdark and Cyber Dragon Deck.

People could understand why I like Cyber Dragons, but not Cyberdark. I personally like them because they not strong separately but together they are. Also, that they have a symbiotic relationship with its equipped monster. While they get stronger, they equipped monster get a second chance in life. I personally didn't understand why when they were putting the Cyberdarks in the game, they nerf their effects and made them weaker than they already are in the anime. With the right cards Cyberdark Dragon could do a OTK.

But recently I got a feeling that I'm missing something in my life. Was it a Goal? Accomplishments? Meaning? I didn't know, but I suppress that thought so it wouldn't affect my life right now. When Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V was first aired and Pendulum was first introduced. There were a lot of
controversial on how it will affect the game, but I didn't mind it and was actually excited on how it worked.

The beginning of ARC-V was good and that all current Summoning methods was also included. It got really interesting how the main protagonist, Yuya Sakaki. It was enjoyable to see what motivates him to be a "Dueltainer" and how he grow as a Duelist. It got even more exciting with the introduction of the four different Dimensions, Standard, Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz. Also, how each Dimension have their own versions of Yuya and Yuzu. And the Dimensional Dragons, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Starving Venom Fusion Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and lastly Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon. But sadly it got worse in the last two Arc and was disappointed that The Ending was rushed and not all the characters was brought back.

I just put down my headphones on my desk and turn off my monitor and lean back on my chair.

Y/N: It could have been better... *Sigh* well there's nothing I could do about it

I sat up and grab my Deck box and pulled out my Cyber End Dragon and Cyberdark Dragon.