𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙟𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣?

It was now 8 in the morning and the soon-to-be couple was getting ready to head over to Ms. Moon's apartment.

"Hyungie? Where are the pants?"

"I don't know,Minnie. Look next to my bed."

He quickly did as Yoongi said, to his suprise they actually laid there so he went to pick them up.

"Shouldn't I wash them first?"

"It'll be fine, she'll probably wash them after anyway."

Yoongi sneaked up behind the slightly smaller boy and backhugged him tightly.

As soon as Yoongi let go they headed in the hallway to get their shoes.

"She lives in the same floor, right?"

"Yes, Jimin-ah. Just get your cute butt out and follow me."

So they stepped out and Yoongi quickly locked the door, grabbing Jimin's hand to lead him.

He pointed at the last apartment on the right side, which looked somewhat lonely right next to that window.

Jimin looked at Yoongi with unsure eyes but as soon as Yoongi nodded he knocked on the door.

It took a few seconds - well maybe a bit longer for her to open the door.

They could hear someone saying "I'll get it, Ms.Moon."

Jimin frowned, that voice seemed oddly familiar.

"I think Jin-Hyung is in there?"

"What? How would they know each other?"

And to Yoongi's suprise it actually was their Hyung.

"Jimin and Yoongi!"

That's when you could see Ms. Moon hurrying to the door "Jimin,my lovely grandchild!"

Jin quickly stepped to the side giving her access to walk past him.

"Hello Ms. Moon, I brought the pants!" he beamed at her.

"Great, come in!"

It didn't take long and soon enough they were inside.

"Yah! I didn't even get to say hello!" Jin complained to ruffle Jimin's hair while inviting him into a hug.

He then hugged Yoongi for a bit and turned back to the elder woman who was now gone.

"Where did she go?" Jin asked.

"She's bringing the pants to her sewing room." Yoongi responded.

Jin then leaded them to the sofa, letting them all settle in.

"What are you doing here, Jinnie?" Jimin wondered.

"She called me saying she can't cook today, she has something to do so she asked if I could."

Jimin just smiled brightly at the words, he thought it was very sweet she tried putting her everything in sewing those pants.

"And what about you two? Jimin didn't text me so I'm asumming you're not offical yet!"

"We're not, but I'll take him to my café for a date."

"Min's café? It's really expensive there, you know?"

"I didn't set the prices!"

The youngest just giggled at the two eldest bickering right there when he turned his head and saw Ms. Moon return with a picture in her hand.

"Jimin, look!" she called out for him and all three of them were confused as never before.

So Jimin stood up and walked past the room to get to her and as soon as he saw the picture he was even more confused.

"Look, it's you as a kid."

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, how would they know each other?

"You know each other Ms.Moon?" Jin asked.

"I told you, he's my grandson!"

"Could I- take that picture?" Jimin looked around.

"Of course, sweetie!"

She handed him the picture and he looked at the little boy in the picture closely.

It did look like him. Maybe a lot. But he knew that this wasn't him.