BULLETPROOF

BULLETPROOF

i hide behind a bulletproof shield,hoping it will protect me from harm

hoping it will protect me from harm

i hide behind a bulletproof shield,hoping it will protect me from harm

"JUST BE CAREFUL,
LEX."

"OF COURSE, YOU
KNOW ME."

𝕾𝖞𝖓𝖔𝖕𝖘𝖎𝖘:

"YOUR MISSION, SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, IS TO FIND YOUR FATHER BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE AND THEN HELP HIM IN HIS MISSION TO SAVE THE WORLD."

When Alexia Ortega looked back on the day she decided to pack her bags and leave her home in search of a man she had never even met, she believed something like this should have been playing in her ears. It was the death of her mother that started her on this path, after Lilith Ortega left her only child with a single slip of paper with all the information she had on the man who helped create her. At first, Alexia didn't know what to do with what she had been given, but then she did: she had to find her Father.

Since Alexia had gotten her hands on her first computer at the mere age of four, she had been an excellent hacker. So good that she could most likely wander into any government server, take a stroll around their files, and no one would be the wiser. But Alexia didn't, because if she was caught she would end up leaving her Mother all alone and that was something she refused to do.

Despite her incredible brain, Alexia wanted nothing more than to travel the world. She wanted to venture into the corners of the world and experience the wonders their gorgeous planet had to offer. Alexia wasn't sure what to do with her life; she had graduated high school at 14 and then struggled to decide what her next step was going to be. There were many things she was good at, not to brag or anything, but nothing really fit, you know? Nothing spoke to her, like it was what she was meant to do.