1

" areum~aaa!! I'll be back first you know, don't come back too late! The mall is about to close later, don't forget about the fact that you got locked up in the mall yesterday!! "

" Naeeee~~~ just a moment, just one more chapter, I'll be back later"

"Why do you love reading ao much!?? , I don't know. Tell me how you're willing to work from the evening shift to the night shift at the bookstore. I'm sick of looking at these books every day." Dasom's complaint while looking at areum who is serious about her book.

"Aihhh shut up, I'm in the middle of the best part, shuh shuh go back there, no need to worry about me, after this part I'll be back"

"You're crazy little kid huh, bye bye dont stay too late, bye!!! "

" Bye bye ~~~~ "

After a few minutes.....

Why!!?? Why!!?? Why are you willing to do this to me!!?? I know I'm just a useless intern in this company, but why do you treat me like I have no feelings!!?? Do you remember that everyone around here looks up to you, you can do whatever you want!!?? YOU ARE THE MOST CRUEL MAN I HAVE EVER MET!!??

DUSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

" SHITTT!! YOu USELESS MEN!!!! "
screamed Areum as a result of the sound that disturbed his reading "

" Dasom unni !!!! Gwenchana !!??? why are you screaming?? " Areum asked without looking at the source of the noise because she thought that the noise came from her colleague so she continued her interrupted reading.

KIM SAERON!!!! TRY TO LISTEN TO ME FIRST BEFORE YOU ACCUSE ME WHICH IS NOT, I DID ALL THIS BECAUSE-

"Oh shoot! Wait a moment..." Areum, who was preoccupied with his novel, suddenly remembered something

Flashback

" You're crazy little kid huh, bye bye dont stay too late, bye!!! "

" bye bye~~~ "

End flashback

" Oh shit! How could I forget!!?? " Areum felt very stupid because she could forget that her colleague, Dasom Unni had already gone home and she was the only one left in this two-story bookstore.

The areum that was comfortable continued to turn into restlessness, the sweaty continued to become a cold horror, the sitting continued to stand, The comfortable stomach continues to growl, everything is not right.

"Aishh!!! What was that noise earlier???, it's my turn to close the shop today, what should I do?" Areum said after remembering the rather loud impact he heard earlier.

Areum slowly put the novel she was reading aside and reached for a baseball bat that was prepared for safety purposes and slowly looked for the direction of the sound of the impact.

"ok areum, relax take a breath, exhale fuhhhhh" said areum then took a slow breath and started looking around the bookshelf.

This is not the first time she faced this kind of situation, but that time Dasom unni was with her so she didn't panic too much and at that time they only found a box with an abandoned cat, fortunately only a cat. Kalini doesn't know what else she will find a dog ? A mouse? A snake? goosebumps or maybe a... thief? Eihhh~~~ of couse not.What thief wants to steal a book, right?? Right.....?