Chapter Forty Five - I Caught Myself.

Down to you
You're pushing and pulling me down to you
But I don't know what I
Now when I caught myself
I had to stop myself
From saying something
That I should've never thought
Now when I caught myself
I had to stop myself
From saying something
That I should've never thought of you of you

You're pushing and pulling me down to you
But I don't know what I want
No, I don't know what I want

You got it you got it
Some kind of magic
Hypnotic hypnotic
You're leaving me breathless.

13:55 - The Next Morning.

I sit by the pool smoking my 'morning cigarette' and drinking my 'morning coffee' as I dip my feet into the colder water of the pool to ease the heat of the sun beating down on me. Last night ended up being pretty odd... I mean Reina got kicked out of the rooftop bar while Damiano and I were having sex in the rooftop toilets and when we came out everyone had left so we went to ANOTHER place and got absolutely shit faced. I sat in the toilet with Damiano all morning who had indeed had too many red wines seeing as he was throwing them all back up at three in the morning. We managed to sleep though which I guess was good, I don't think I could have dealt with today if I hadn't. 
All the water I had downed when we got home early in the morning had prevented me from having a full blown hangover. 

"I've been looking for you everywhere" I hear Damiano's voice say from behind me, I turn around slightly to see him walking over with his hands in his pockets and his sunglasses on with a very tired expression on his face.

"How you feeling?" I question amusedly, trying not to laugh at the state he was in. His shirt was ruffled and tucked unevenly, his trousers were the same ones as last night and his hair... well his hair never failed to look good so his hair was fine. 

"Like I never want another red wine again" He chuckles dryly, taking a seat on the ground next to me. He leans his head down on my lap and lays there as I smile at him, playing with his hair soothingly. 

"That's a worrying statement baby" I joke. 

"I know... but that's it, that's the end. No more wine" He shakes his head. "Can I have a cigarette? I left mine upstairs?" He asks curiously. I tilt forward and pull them out from my jean pocket, passing him one with a lighter.

"Grazie amore" He mumbles with the cigarette in his mouth.  "I was going to ask... our manager wants us all to meet for dinner to talk about upcoming tours and possibilities, we're allowed to bring a plus one but I think only Vic and I are bringing you and Reina seeing as Ethan and Thomas are single so what do you say?" He turns to look up at me from my lap. 

"Sure baby, I'm happy to go" I nod, watching a smile form on his face. He lifts his hand to rest on the back of my neck and pulls me down to kiss me passionately. We get a bit too into it... but I mean how could you not? Especially when your boyfriend is Damiano David. 

"You two are putting me off my lunch!" I hear my dad call from the seat by the barbecue, I hadn't even realized he was there. 

"Go and eat it inside then!" I call back. The sound of the chair screeching echoes around the garden and I burst out laughing to see he actually was going inside. Now I felt slightly bad.

"Luke! Come back!" Damiano chuckles. 

"Nope she's said it now, I'll eat it inside... alone!" He responds, trying to make us both guilty. I roll my eyes and stand up from the ground, giving Dami a hand up as we follow the old man into the house to sit with him while he eats his lunch. 

15:30

Damiano had left to meet the band before the meeting, I was planning on meeting them at the restaurant later. I was currently on the sofa with my mum and dad watching some shit TV show that my mum had been trying to force us to watch for the last year or so.