33

"Well? I'm waiting." Jeffrey thinks he knows what's going on and is beyond pissed at his children.

Athena smirks at Chronos and Alana before turning to her father and saying, "We caught your whore of a wife and Chronos kissing."

"Chronos, why exactly is she sporting a hand print on her face that will likely bruise and a cut?" Jeffrey asks patiently, wanting both sides of the story before making any decisions, but he thinks he pretty much understands what happened with her words.

"Your bitch daughter was being disrespectful of Alana when I introduced her to them. Called her a whore and suggested that Alana was ugly. She was outraged that Alana is the one you chose."

Jeffrey hides well his anger at Chronos's words and so the two dhampir smirk even more at the other two thinking that Jeffrey will be angry at them.

"And Apollo, why does he sport a bruise on his cheek?"

"He called Alana a bitch."

"I see, I know that you both were warned ahead of time that I was married. I rather think it was the idea of me being married that brought you here rather than the idea of the fight we are preparing for. I will not tolerate you being so disrespectful to my wife. I will not have you being that disrespectful to me! You will obey my rules while you are in my house. Any further instances of disobedience will result in time with your uncle to teach you respect. I obviously failed to teach that to you effectively and so his far more harsh techniques might get through where my softer ones failed. Do you understand?" Jeffrey demands of his astonished children.

When they don't respond fast enough, he demands in a louder and more angry voice, "I said, do you understand?"

"Yes, father," they both reply shocked that he's being so hard on them.

"But what about the fact that uncle Chronos was fucking kissing her? Won't they get in trouble too?"

"Artemis, it's really none of your fucking business, but since you are so adamant in knowing I'll say this. Alana was a virgin when we got married and I told her that since she knew that I wasn't going to be faithful that she could have lovers as well. She has had besides myself just three other lovers. You've had more than that in just one night. Out of the two of you, you would be the whore, not her.

"As a matter of fact, I gave her two of her lovers myself." Jeffrey motions for Jay and Michael to join them. "Michael and Jay are both her human servants and are hands off. They also serve as her lovers when she requires it.

"As for Chronos, it was lovely when he joined us last night. I wasn't sure that Alana would allow it, but she did. I hope she will allow it again sometime."

Alana smiles, "Funny enough, Chronos asked me the same thing not too long ago."

Jeffrey smiles warmly at Alana before winking at her. "As for her being a nothing human, I believe those were your words?"  Jeffrey demands of his child and waits for her to answer.

"Yes, that's what I said," Artemis replies to her father's words.

"Alana is not a nothing human. See the marriage mark on myself and her?"

Once more Jeffrey waits for his daughter to answer. Reluctantly she does. "A normal human wouldn't be able to have a celestial marriage, you know that damn well, Artemis. Alana is in fact a supernatural human."

"Not possible, father. They were killed centuries ago. You even went to the burning of the last of them. You watched her burn." Apollo exclaims.

Jeffrey gives them both a smile and it wasn't a very nice one either. "Yes, interesting wasn't it? The fire burned so high and hot that it covered her and when it finished not even her bones were found. The fire didn't last long enough or burn hot enough to burn all the bones and yet, none were found.