𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏ミ★ ( something wicked, act three ) ★彡

ミ★ ( something wicked, act three ) ★彡

     Rhea woke up with a kink in her neck. A really awful and painful kink in her neck that reminded her of the first time she had woken up after Klaus had first turned her—a sensation that told her that she had her neck snapped. She let out a groan and rubbed it to soothe the stiffness she felt like she would when she had of slept strangely throughout the night. The reminiscence of death always remained, even though any other physical evidence would heal. It would be faint, but, could still be felt—same with any other physical trauma like it was a phantom pain. She could always feel the stinging sensation whenever she was cut, or even the throbbing sensation if she was hit even though there was no gash or bruise forming, or it had already healed.

Her neck would always be stiff after it being snapped—it was a small price to pay considering she was still alive after such an action. She couldn't complain too much since any other ordinary person wouldn't survive it. She hasn't remembered much from the night before beyond dancing, drinking and feeding the night away with Kol and Katherine—an unlikely duo, but one that ended up working out so well. She had assumed that she had blacked out and couldn't remember how she had gotten home, hopefully she hadn't embarrassed herself too much in front of Kol and Katherine.

Rhea looked down at her bed sheets, fully expecting to see the mess that she had left it to with the blood and the clothes thrown everywhere from picking what she wanted to wear, but froze when she noticed the expensive Egyptian cotton sheets that wouldn't be placed on a hotel bed. She quickly got out of the bed and looked around, letting out a snarl when she realised that she was back in the Mikaelson mansion. Her brown eyes spotted the note beside the bed and she quickly inspected it.

Hope you slept well. This is for your own good.

— Your favourite little cockroach.

Another snarl escaped Rhea's lips and she immediately pulled out her phone to dial Kol's number who picked up after the first ring, "Took you long enough to wake up. I was almost afraid you wouldn't." From the amount of times he had snapped her neck on the way back from the small town all the way to the front doorstep in Mystic Falls—he was surprised that she had woken up so soon. He almost felt bad for doing it, but, it was for the greater good.

"I am going to kill you when I see you, Kol. Do you understand me? I will kill you!" She hissed at him, "Why on earth would you bring me back here? I thought we had an agreement."

"No, you had an agreement with yourself." Kol argued and Rhea continued to glare at the wall, picturing Kol's smug face in front of it exploding, "The plan was always to bring you back. I'm a free man and I didn't exactly want to have another dagger in my chest because I couldn't get one little hybrid back to Mystic Falls. I'm a cockroach, remember? I'm designed to survive."