part 8

Karthik pov

Emptiness is one of the worst feeling I know because you feel nothing at all and it's worst feeling then being sad and honestly I could trade anything in the world to feel something pain iz zillion times better then feeling empty

As if my soul was snatched away from me I feel hollow inside me I could feel my heart laden everything felt dull

I can't understand the emotions which rushed through me naira's words echoed in my head and trust me her each word pierced my heart zillion times.. They killed I closed my eyes praying it to be a nightmare but unfortunately it was not

लफ़्ज़ों से कहाँ लिखी जाती है ये बेचैनियां मोहब्बत की,मैंने तो हर बार दिल की गहराईयो से पुकारा है तुम्हे..

I failed as an husband as a lover my naira doesn't trust me she hates me... No No this can't happen I love her main mar jaunga uske bina.... She asked for divorce how can she ? Did I hurt her so much she was having so many complains she was insecure I rather then understanding her hurted her...... But main janbhujke nahi kiya... I can never internationally hurt her... She gave up on me , she gave up our relationship our love she gave up.. How can she ..... He cried hard like a child who lost his favorite chocolate he cried like a man who lost his everything.

Aisa bhi kya milna, saath hoke tanha
Aisi kyun sazaa humne hai paayi, Ranjhana ve
Phir se mujhe jeena, tujhpe hai marna
Phir se dil ne di hai ye duhaai, Saajnaa ve
Laqeeron pe likh di kyun judaai..

Gair sa hua khud se bhi, na koi mera
Dard se karle chal yaari, dil ye keh raha
Kholun jo baahein, bas gham ye simat rahe hain
Aankhon ke aage lamhe ye kyun ghat rahe hain
Jaane kaise koi sehta Judaaiyaan.

His room was smashed things were broken like his heart he never knew how mistake he did but now when he realized he lost everything everything.. Tears were not stopping his eyes we're red.. Tears of regret, hurt, guilt,

. Naira 's words had broken karthik today.. Harsh words do hurt but when it's said by your loved ones it breaks you and karthik loved naira more than anything ..his love was Underrated though he did mistakes but his love was pure..If karthik is naira's world then for karthik nothing existed without naira... Naira was his sanity he would go insane without her he can't even bear a scratch on her.. He can set the world around him on fire but will never let a flame touch her...

Naira words had hurted and broke him... He cried remembering her words a different fear erupted on his heart which killed him THE FEAR OF LOOSING NAIRA.. He never thought of living without naira because he believed in their forever promise but now this new fear has scared him to death..

Ranjhan dhoondhan main chaleya
Ranjhan mileya naa ye...
Jigraan vichon agan laga ke Rabba
Laqeeran vich likh di judaai

Kho gaya, gum ho gaya
Waqt se churaya tha jo
Apna banaya tha..
Ho tera, woh mera
Saath nibhaaya tha jo
Apna banaya tha..

Manish goenka stood there seeing his son in this state .. He As a shrewd business man he from the starting dreamed to be a big businessman.. He was an Obedient son he never said no to his father so when he asked him to marry saumya his friend daughter he agreed ... Saumya was a daughter to his father he loved her very much so he wanted manish to marry her... It was an arranged marriage both adjusted to each other saumya gave birth to kirti and karthik today they were happy.. Everything was going smooth but a storm hit them.. Manish grew closer to his pa swarna ... He fell for her and they came close swarna was Unknown to the fact that he was married ... When saumya found out she was hurt very much she confronted him they had a fight... 10 years old karthik saw his mother's tears he saw his parents fighting.. He was innocent but not this much he understood the situation... He Silently stood he saw his mother going into depression he hated his father... Manish was guilty he was disgusted by himself and he was hurt seeing hate in his son's eye... A bomb exploded on everyone when saumya told them about her brain tomour.. Swarna was guilty she was also hurt saumya found a mother in her so she asked swarna to take care of her son she died  all were in grief Manish looked for his son but was shocked seeing him emotion less. All were shocked seeing a 11 year boy not crying on her mothers death...