Chapter 18

The two were finally a couple and were both overjoyed and extremely happy. Izuku's wounds healed and he was escorted from the hospital and back to Katsuki's house. And a few months later things have been going amazing. Even though Izuku sometimes gets close to relapsing with his old cutting habit his boyfriend would always be there to shower him with love.

Izuku's POV

Kacchans in the shower and I lay on the bed under the thick warm covers consumed by my thoughts..

Specifically thoughts filled with self hate.

Why can't you be good enough?

Does Kacchan even want you here with him?

Not like anyone else wanted you.

You're just a weak, useless freak.

Go cut.

Cut

Cut

CUT!

My thoughts scream and chant in my head. Sad, frustrated tears run down my face.

Katsuki said he loves me but what if it's all out of pity? I wonder if he really does love me like he says.

Look now you're doubting him? You don't deserve him.

I curl up under the covers to hide away from the world. I scratch at my arms out of habit.

The water of the shower cuts off and I can hear footsteps, though my self hatred keeps me scratching my skin.

The bathroom door opens and the blond I have the pleasure of calling my boyfriend steps out, already clothed. His hair wet and falling on his face.

He sees me tucked away under the covers and frowns, stepping closer. My nails continue to dig into my skin.

More fat tears roll down my cheeks littered with my disgusting freckles.

The bed dips from the new weight of Kacchan sitting and he pulls the covers off to see me scratching away at my arms. He swiftly grabs my wrists to stop me.

"Baby what's wrong? You can always come to me, I promise."

His tone holds so much care and I cry more. I don't deserve this, or even him.

He places a hand under my back and guides me to his lap, I place my legs on either side of him and let myself be hugged, continuing to cry.

"I-I can't help but feel ugly e-everyday. I'm so selfish, unworthy o-of you and everything!" I sob into Kacchans shoulder and and rubs circles on my back to sooth me.

"None of that is true, I promise you you're most beautiful person I've ever seen in my entire life. Inside and out."

"I want to believe you I do! B-but the voices d-don't let me." I cry out, leaning into his embrace more.

He backs away to look at my face and hold my chin. Smiling softly before speaking again.

"Fuck those voices, you are gorgeous and I'll make you see it."