14."This Girl is a puzzle."

Az

Az... Go... Run... Aah!... Az... Don't turn! just run away... Azriel I love you!...

I jolted up, my eyes were wide open, my heart began hammering against my chest. My Chest rose and fell my trembling hand gripped pillow behind me, my mouth was forming sharp breaths, my throat ran dry, i shut my eyes tight to calm my pulse beating in my ears, i burried my fingers under my hairs, sweat poured through my forehead to my temples.

I looked at wall clock that stuck on quarter past one, i ran my sweaty palm over my face. I hung by legs out of bed lowered my head, gripped the sheets, my dry mouth drew a shaking breath, i got up and paced to windows, i looked up the stars dotted on the dark sky along with half silvery moon. She always loves this Kind of starry nights, I closed my eyes.

"Haha how tenderly you are looking at those stars Az..."

"But why aren't you looking at them, You like stars too"

"Because I'm looking at you as you are my star that brighten my life." Saying this her face broke into a smile.

I took a breath and opened my eyes. I looked down, i raised my eyebrow seeing small frame of girl standing near a pool, she was looking over the water as though thinking about something, crossing her arms around her chest. What is she doing there late at night? She isn't planning to jump? I exited my room and went downstairs straight to swimming pool. I stepped outside, she was still standing there.

"deRose..." I called her. But she didn't listen. I sighed irritatedly and walked to her and stood behind her, i joined my hands behind me and leaned forward.

"Adira..." i whispered in her ear. She jumped away and turned to face me, her eyes went wide, her mouth flew open, she stumbled over her feet, i frowned as she pulled her hand out but before i could grab her hand, she fell in pool. Her head poped out of water, she gasped for air, her eyelids blinked few times. She glared me narrowing her eyes on me.

"Why did you do that...?" She asked glowering at me. I arched my brow.

"what do you mean deRose?" I questioned her my hands behind me.

"Really...?" She exclaimed raising her eyebrows.

"Because of you... I fell into this chilling pool..." She accused looking at me angrily.

"Well! DeRose... Enlighten me how?" I quipped.

"If you hadn't startled me from behind i wouldn't have fallen in water." She stuck on me. Instead of saying anything, i chuckled eyeing her half body in water just her head swimming out.

"Get out of there deRose." I said to her.

She extanded her hand to me, i looked at her hand and raised my eyebrow.

"I did not push you deRose so help your self." I told her. She scoffed.

"I'm not asking your hand for marriage just help me out." she said cheekly repeating my words.