Duel League Episode 3 AcKnowledge me? (Odin v. AK)

Kaiba: And we are back. So far, we got some amazing duels to start this night of jockeying for better rankings. 

Jack: That is right. Everyone wanting to ensure they make it to the top 10 no matter what. 

Joey: Or at least gain the first turn advantage that comes with a higher rank. 

Kaiba: Well, this next one is a repositioning from the top 10. Between Odin and AK

Joey: Seto's baby boy huh? Come on, we're just gonna watch Odin wipe the floor with AK again anyway

Kaiba: You had better have a reason to run your mouth

Jack: Seto, there's a point to this. Remember the Tournament Quarterfinals. AK lost to Odin. And AK hasn't been that victorious as of late. 

Kaiba: Well, all he wants is AcKnowledgment and he will be given that once he returns by destroying Odin.

Joey: Ooooh big words

Announcer: This next contest is a Rank Duel. First, Odin!

Kaiba: The Norse...Aesir user

Joey: It's the one that beat your boy! Haha

Jack: Anyway, much as that can be said, Odin's been on a slump. Losing once against Vade after that Gods showdown. This one wants to win to get himself back to the winner's circle

Announcer: And his opponent, AK

Kaiba: This one is willing to redeem himself. One who will make the rest of the league in his words AcKnowledge him.

Joey: Yeah yeah Seto. Sit your butt down

Kaiba: I didn't hear anything coming out of you, dweeb!

Joey: Take that back bastard!

Jack: Gentlemen! Biases aside, call this down the middle. But for me, this is AK's chance to truly show he is a force to be reckoned.

Announcer: Let the duel begin!

Turn 1 (Odin 8000/ AK 8000)
Odin draws a card

Odin: I set 5 cards facedown and end my turn

Turn 2 (Odin 8000/ AK 8000)
AK draws a card

Odin: I activate a Trap Card, Gleipnir, the Fetters of Fenrir. I can add 1 Nordic monster from Deck to my hand. I add, Dverg of the Nordic Alfar to my hand.

Dverg of the Nordic Alfar was added from the Deck to his hand.

AK: I set 3 cards face down and summon Luster Dragon (WIND/4*/Dragon/ATK1900/DEF1600). I attack you directly with Luster Dragon! (1900 LP Damage to Odin)

Odin 6100/ AK 8000

Kaiba: Alright!

AK: I end my turn

Turn 3 (Odin 6100/ AK 8000)
Odin draws a card

Odin: I set a card and summon Dverg of the Nordic Alfar (EARTH/1*/Warrior/ATK100/DEF1000). I activate its effect where after I normal Summon this card, I can Normal Summon 1 Nordic monster during my Main Phase this turn. So I sacrifice Dverg to summon Svartalk of the Nordic Alfar (Dark/6*/Spellcaster/Tuner/ATK1400/DEF61600). Activating its effect that I can add a Nordic monster from my Graveyard to my hand. I select  Dverg!