Chapter 34 : Founder's Day

-

Nyx's pov:

16th July 2021.

The first day of celebration, the opening and initiation of the ceremony.
The castle was bustling with people and servants .
The castle was filled with guests , pack alphas and their representatives , leader of covens and clans , vampires and witches .

Good thing about the castle was it was able to accommodate everyone and then there were hotels and guest houses surrounding the castle.

Many important people from around the world came. Some humans , some supernatural.
Invitation went to everyone and those who came were those who accepted the crowns rule and justice.

It was true indeed , the royal family never tried to rub their wealth or their power on others faces.
They were dangerous indeed, but if you were on their bad side.
The royal family took decisions regarding important situations concerning am entire race or the exposure of the supernatural world.

There were people who think the royal family is nothing but a hoax but if it wasn't for the royal family then this world would still be haunted by demons and the supernatural would be on verge of extinction.

I stood at the door of the city waiting for the seven of them to come here so I can allow them in.

It was confusing to people and would remain that way ,that why the royal family invited the seven sins , the seven demon brothers,The Castles to the founders day when it was supposed to be a day to celebrate their victory over demons.
But that was for me to know,
I followed the ' keep your friends close but your enemies closer '

The Castles weren't enemies but were good allies.
Welcoming them and guiding them to their rooms was my job and no one else's.

Last time he saw them was at the fashion week after-party and I revealed that they were demons. It took him weeks to get shit into his head but he did well.
Now he's meeting them here again.

"You're a vampire" William said raising his eyebrow.

"You're a demon." Axel raised his eyebrow back.

William let out a chuckle and shook his head.
"You dont announce you're a demon ,now do you?" The six brothers smirked.

" Yeah legit had a heart attack when I found out that my close friend and business partner is a demon." Axel patted his chest and Pierce replied.

"Don't tell me you died of a heart attack that too because of us." He smirked.

"Stop giving yourself so much important Pier." Sebastian rolled his eyes lazily.

"Axel, we'll talk later. They must be tired." I said and he nodded.

"We'll talk later." Will nodded at Axel who returned it and I escorted them to their rooms.
Involving them here represented that the fued between the supernatural and paranormal was at bay.

The demons can't be totally fended off from earth as it would cause chaos and unbalance,plus that was the angels job not mine.
I stated it clear that as long as our people weren't involved in angel demon feud , demons neither angels would have to deal with the Venatores.
The first day was about to end and the initiation ceremony began.
The fifteen members of royal family some with their mates ,some not gathered at the royal throne room.
We all stood and assembled at the balcony near the terrace.

We watched as the moon shone brightly ,high in the sky.
The castle lights were off and the old bell was being replaced with a new golden bell in the darkness.

As the clock struck 12 ,
The castle lit up in lights and the lights lit the bell up and it shone bright golden on the top of the castle tower in the north east wing.