Chapter 13

Todoroki knocked at the door, while bakugou broke in. Stomping towards you.

"Oh hey man" kirishima waved

Bakugou immediately grab you by the collar and drags you outside without saying a word.

Shinsou frowned while eri looked confused.

Todoroki bowed at them in goodbye before following you.

"What the hell were you doing with him!?" Bakugou stated with jealousy in his tone, Pausing in the hallway.

"Stop that bakugou" todoroki scolded. "Don't even raise your voice at her"

"What the hell do you mean?! This is my voice! This is the fucking way i talk!" Bakugou yelled in frustration.

"I'm glad you noticed it" you muttered as he glared at you.

"Y/n" tokoyami called you.

You were never close with tokoyami, except some small talk sometimes with him.

"Wassup?"

"I uh- wanna talk to you for a sec" tokoyami sweatdropped.

You nodded at him and was about to follow, but only to be pulled back by todoroki.

"Y/n please be quick, i wanna have breakfast with you"

"What do you mean breakfast with her!?" Bakugou yelled.

"You guys both eat, you two can survive without me" You said.

"I am not gonna eat with this half n half bastard" bakugou complained.

"Okay" todoroki gave in.

"Thanks todoroki-kun" you smiled and walked with tokoyami.

As you both were gone, bakugou faced at todoroki.

"No way in hell i am eating with you" bakugou grumbled and walked away.

_____

"Okay what's going on?" You asked tokoyami who brought you outside the hotel.

The sun was already up, as few people walking by at the ocean waves hitting to the sand.

The hotel is not that luxury but a modern one that looked like a house for people to rent or stay overnight.

"What do you mean?" Tokoyomi asked, while walking besides you.

"Last night you said you like me" you showed him your pointy finger "and now you want to take me here?" You showed him your both fingers. Gesturing the place that looks like a good place for morning dates.

Tokoyami then sighed in defeat "your brother told me to spy on you, at first i didn't agree but he said it is not a question but a mission"

"He did what!" Your face turned red in embarrass and anger.

"He told me to keep you away with the boys"

"I'm gonna fry that bir-" you stopped at your mid sentence as you looked at tokoyami. "Virken of his"

(Birken is actually a brand, but i need to use 'virken', it is hard to explain why)

"I know you were gonna say bird" tokoyami said.

"Sorry" you apologized "anyways, your a boy. Why he picked you?"

"Your brother trained me, since we're both birds. He probably has a trust on me which i broke it right now" tokoyami rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry I'll tell him that i was the one who forced you that why were you doing this" you said "so... you gonna treat me food right?" You grin sheepishly.

"Ah yes, let's get in"

You and tokoyami got inside of a small shop near the beach, surprisingly it has a good view of the ocean, the insides looks modernize as there are few tables, and a large  window were we both took a sit near it.

"How come you don't have wings?" Tokoyami asked, curiously.

"I followed my mother's quirk" you replied briefly.

While you both were talking,

midoriya and lida walked passed the shop and saw you both laughing looking like a couple.

"Is Y/n-kun and tokoyami-kun dating?" Midoriya mumbled.

"The looks of it, yes. But we don't know for sure" lida replied

"Huh? Why you guys stopped?" Denki asked and looking were they're eyes trailed at.

"lucky Y/n, getting all the boys in U.A" denki said, grinning.

"Maybe tokoyami and Y/n are dating in secret" sero says "bakugou would be so jealous if he founds out" sero chuckled.

"Found what?" Everyone startled at the sudden voice behind them. Bakugou walked towards them with both of his hands in his pockets.

"Kaachan! Uhhhh-umm aizawa-sensei is looking for you"

"Shut up deku i am not talking to you" bakugou state.

"S-sorry"

"C'mon bro, we gonna head back. Like just midoriya said" denki and sero immediately drag bakugou back.

"Hey let me go! You damn Pikachu and soy sauce!"