Chapter 6

I know it's short, I'm sorry. I have kickboxing and I haven't uploaded in a while. I'll write a big chapter hopefully next time

~~~

Techno POV:

I paced around the room, waiting for my sister to respawn, when suddenly the door opens, showing Libi without her cape, mask, armor, and weapons. I instantly run up to her and I hug her. She hugs back and I visibly relax. "That's two..." She mumbles and I frown. I take her arm and I turn it around to show two red hearts and two grey ones. I sigh and walk to my room, grabbing a spare cape and mask. "Don't go ruining these." I say, handing them to her with a smile when she chuckles and puts the cape on the table next to us. "I'll try." 

~~~A few years later (present day)~~~

Libi POV:

I head out to get some birch wood for a place for me to stay instead of just staying in my brother's cabin when I hear rustling behind me. I turn around to see a small pig with a note attached to a saddle. 

Libi,
Meet me in L'manberg; you can bring whatever you want, I only want to talk.
-Quackity

Quackity, huh? I wonder what he wants, and why he wants to talk in L'manberg. The thing is, L'manberg is blown up. So why, might I ask, would he want to meet with me in the destroyed nation?

"Libi, my friend! You came!" I hear the familiar voice behind me. "Hello Quackity." I say, turning around. "What is it you want to talk to me about?" I ask. "As you've probably heard from the rumors, I'm starting a new nation." "Las Nevadas, right?" I ask and he nods, smiling. "Well, the rumors are true. I am starting a new nation. I've got the buildings, the sidewalks, the parks, but I'm still missing one thing." He says, looking at me. "You're missing people?" I ask warily. "You're very smart, Libitina. Yes, I'm missing people. But here's the thing. I'm not looking for ordinary people." He smirks and my eyebrow raises. "Oh? What do you mean..?" I ask, my voice holding steady with a small hint of confusion. "This is a big nation, and big nations need big people. People with big ego's; People with a big past; People with a big sense of worth." I start to understand. "And you want me to join?" I ask. His smile only grows from there. "Smart girl. So I came here to ask you...

Will you join Las Nevadas..?

Well...