Two

It was a common thing to see the saintess wondering around the Imperial palace rather than the temple, having her life raised inside the palace, it was a common thing to see you walking around the imperial garden, the bottom of your white dress meeting the ground as you walk barefoot on the garden.

"Saintess (First name) I don't think it's a good idea to walk barefoot inside the imperial palace, please wear your shoes"

"Is that so?"

You lit your head, wondering what's wrong walking barefoot when you like the feeling of the grass on your bare feet

It was something you have always done in the past, so it was a common thing for you to do so, but ever since you're officially declared as a saintess six years ago, having Claude crowned five years ago, the church and temple went a little, just a tittle strict than they were before.

"Yes Saintess-nim"

"If you say so"

You said with a small smile

He then end up handing you your shoes in which he was carrying not so long ago, wanting to out it on you but you refuse to, in the end he let you lean against him as you put on your shoes one by one.

"Oh! Saintess-nim!"

"How many times do I have to tell you to just call me (First name), Felix?"

You smile at the red hair as he greeted you, perhaps too making a stroll in the beautiful garden

"Oh, where is Your Highness?"

You asked, as the sun slowly went down, causing silhouettes to form as the darkness of the night started to emerge. It was quit late for a stroll in the garden, but this was your favorite hour, watching the sunset.

"About that.."

You watch him sweatdrop as he rub the back if his head

You watch him, blinking innocently as you wait for your reply.

It's been a few years ever since his coronation, you always stayed by his side ever since, providing his needs and order while making sure to do your job as a saintess properly. Watching him become a colder man as he is, watching him slowly grew in the dark.

You wonder what went wrong, perhaps it was his traumas , trauma that not even you can heal even after having to stay by his side for so long, making sure to check on him time by time. Even when you watch him get flocked by many pretty girl and having to wake him up the next day with those girls by his side.

Even though, you wonder if that was relief you're feeling whenever you him having no interest in those pretty girls.

"He's at the imperial banquet"

"No wonder it's quite noisy inside"

You said with a sigh

You tend to avoid noisy places, you don't really mind but when it gets too noisy and crowded your head would always start to pound like crazy as if removing you from your peaceful and relaxing thinking. With all sorts of voices suddenly filling inside your head when you do.