Fight Back

Sara

We both clean up the kitchen and right after, I showed her to the guest room, lent her some of my clothes to wear for the night.

"See you downstairs after we both shower so we can run through some of our lines before we sleep? You good with that?"

"Sure, Sara. Thank you! See you in a bit."

It was so much effort to stop myself from coming inside the bathroom with her. I long to hold her in my arms. To kiss her and make her feel loved. The kind of love she deserves. But I have to wait.

I head back to my room leaving the door open. I got into the shower hoping to finish in time she does. I hate to keep her waiting.

Jessica

I was just about to get in to the shower when I realized there was no shampoo. I quietly went inside Sara's room and saw the bathroom door open. I can hear her singing.

🎶 Oh I, wanna give you all my love. I wanna show you everything that my heart's made of. Heaven sent from above. Oh I wanna make your wish come true. Baby anything that I can do, I'll do for you. So I give to you all my love. 🎶

"You have a beautiful voice." I smiled at her. Keeping myself from looking at her.

"Oh, Jessica, baby... You gave me a fright!"

"Sorry. I, uh, was just about to get in the shower and realized there's no shampoo. Was wondering if I may borrow yours."

"Uh yeah sure. Here." She handed me the bottle without even covering herself up! Is she teasing?

"Thank you! See you downstairs." I turned around as quickly as possible but I found myself blushing as I reached the guest bath.

'Stop it Jessica!' I told myself. I can't do this now.

Sara

I almost slipped upon hearing her voice. Yes I intentionally left the door open but I also was confident she was in the shower. God she looked so sexy wrapped in a towel.

I handed her the shampoo. 'Run before I grab you!' I told her but just to myself. I could swear I saw her blush when I showed myself to her. I was teasing. But I have to control. She is not ready.

I heard her go down the stairs so I quickly followed.

"Would you want a glass of wine or have you had enough tonight?"

"One glass won't hurt, thanks!"

We ran through our lines and I could not help but be distracted with the image of the scene we'd do tomorrow. As we all know, the on-call room is THE room. On top of that, my huge shirt looks so sexy on her that I can easily see her body through it.

Focus, Sara! FOCUS!

Jessica

We were done and tired. As I looked at my watch it was already 1AM and we have an early start tomorrow.

"I'm tired. I think we both need to rest."

"Yeah we should. Come on let me walk you to the guest room."

As soon as we got to the room I was going to sleep in, I thanked Sara and said good night. She kissed me on my forehead.

I went to bed and thoughts started to linger.