-30-

(ON THE DAY OF THE CONCERT)

Jin : Joon this JK is not even opening his room from that day he did not come out from his room and tae is also not picking up his calls what is only wrong with them both ?

Joon : tae might be busy with his concerts and this dating scandal i dont know what only that company is doing

Jin : but ?!! looks like nothing is fine Joon 

Joon : i know nothing is going good 

Jhope : today is Tae's first Stadium concert in Seoul right ?!

Joon : yes its actually happening in the main stadium he has sent us tickets and he also texted me saying to bring JK ?!!

Jhope : but how are we going to bring him ?!! because he did not come out of his room at all he just told us that he wants to be alone 

Suga : okay i will get him and come 

Jhope : how ?

Suga : i have my ways 

*with that suga got up from the living room and he went to JK's room*

(SUGA'S POV)

I was standing in front of his room and i knocked the door 

"JK ?!!!"

JK : hmmm 

"can you please open the door for a minute i want to talk to you ..."

JK : i don't want to i will itself come please go yoongi

"but its very important ..."

JK : please go 

" okay i will but before that i want to say to you something.. today is tae's first concert in Seoul we all are going to see his dream coming true the dream we all worked together i know you are not okay but i will leave the ticket here and go even if it is not for you just come because our tae is going to live his dream today ..."

and with that i left the ticket through the bottom gap of the door and i left downstairs i know for sure he will come i know 

Joon : what did he say ?

" i spoke to him ... i think it will work ... lets go hyung ?"

Jin : sure !!!

"not sure but i think it will work because he was the one waiting for this day more than anyone so he wont miss it i think ..."

Jhope : okay guys the car is ready lets go 

and with that we all left to the concert 

(END OF YOONGI'S POV)

(JK'S POV)

Today is his first ever biggest concert in Seoul i dreamt of this day very badly for him but how can i go if i see him for sure my heart will break after that day i did not go our of my room at all my phone was switched off too i was scared to open my phone because its really hard to see what he has replied to my message and what if he said yes its okay and everything is over between us no no i cant handle it i did not have that strength and courage i was just looking at the sky it was so lonely and dull my heart wants to go to the concert but i don't know why i am still not going he is both my happiness and pain if i go i will both be happy and sad ..happy because i got to see him and his dream and sad because everything is done between us all is over i was just looking at the ticket which yoongi left...