Sent to the Past

(Thank you to the wonderful killer_bitches fer requesting! Hope you enjoy!)
(TWs; possible eating disorder, trauma, looking at past self, slight gritting of teeth, )

♡Tommy

I rot away in my hobbit hole as I sulked in the darkness and anxiety. I listened quietly as the clock on the wall ticked, letting me know I was still alive.

I looked at the door as someone knocked, letting themselves in.

"Hey, Tommy." I flinched at the person's words, looking them in their face.

Tubbo and Ranboo stood in the doorway, Micheal in Ranboo's arms.

"I came to get some stuff you took awhile back."

I lowered my pointed ears, feeling the hope drain from me. "Do you.. think you can stay awhile?"

"Of course we can-" "Sorry Tommy, we have unfinished business."

Tubbo looked me in the eyes, pushing the fact away that he had nothing to do all day.

Ranboo looked at the shorter, confused. The taller male seemed to look forward to hang out with me, but pushed it aside as Tubbo had.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

I look in the mirror, it had cracks everywhere from rage- and being trashed.

When I was exiled, everyone trashed my house. Nobody seemed to care, because they didnt visit. I held my baggy red cardigan close to my heart, clutching the side of the sink with the other hand.

This was the last gift I was given by Tubbo before my exile. I refused to wear it then- but now it's my only safe space.

Tears streaked down my face as I gritted my teeth slightly, looking angrily in the mirror.

I clenched my fist and raised it high, bringing it down with force onto the mirror.

-

I sat up quickly, looking around. I breathed heavily as nothing looked familiar to my present world.

Everything looked normal- in complete pieces. Before Wilbur blew L'manburg to smithereens.

I scanned my surroundings, feeling scared for my life as I didnt know what had happened to me. Last thing I remember is punching my mirror on its final life, then black.

"Tommy! Hey-" I turned to see a group of people.

Nikki, Wilbur, Tubbo, Fundy, and many others from L'manburg sat there- confused by my presence.

"What are you wearing? You're supposed to be in uniform." Wilbur looked down at me, scowling slightly.

"I- ..I.." I couldnt muster the words to tell them that I'm not their Tommy.

"Sorry. I'll go change."

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Dream stood before us, the 'Manburg VS Pogtopia was finally happening.

"Thie is for the land."

Schlatt smirked and looked at me, making me sink back. Though he seemed slightly taken back on how I acted, he straightened himself out quickly.

-

It's been hours. Hours of me avoiding explosions and arrows being shot at me. Techno was on their side now.

I screamed out and collapsed onto the floor, confusing multiple people around me. The Withers weren't even charged yet- and I was already screaming.