lovin your body☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Aiden's pov

It was late like 2:00 in the morning, I had just kinda jumped quickly from deal to reality.  The dream was magical, even if it had just lasted a couple seconds.  I saw y/n sleeping on top of me, chest on mine. then opening her eyes to look strait at me like she was looking through my soul.  She slightly started to rock her hips forward and back, feeling a really weird but lovely feeling. And I just woke up.  Again I saw her sleeping but raped around my left sidesile I slept on my back.  I awoke with the same feeling I had just before I awoken. Y/n had her leg on my lower abdomen, then moving it down to my crotch area.  I felt a powerful nice burn kind of sensation on my "bits" ( I am so sorry I'm so new to this, so im sorry if I seem VERY awkward) I couldent help but groan very slightly, trying not to wake her up.  I glanced over just out of curiosity seeing her grinning wile trying to look asleep.  I grabbed her waist pulling her on top of me wile she started to giggle slightly.  She open her eyes and laid on me, then kissing me. 

Y/n pov

I looked at him sliding down to meet his face and greeting with a kissed.  He started to grab my hips to slide back on him then bringing me back to were I was doing it a few more times, till the kissed  stopped.  ⚠️⚠️☆☆⚠️⚠️🔞🔞🔞

I stopped and rolled over to were I was sleeping to take off my shorts and t-shirt, wile he also took off his boxers.  He rolled over to get over me, pushing my legs up to my chest area so my pussy ( sorry I feel a little weird using it) was open and available for him.  He put his hands around my waist running up to my b00bs and running them.  He slowly starting rubbing around my slit with his dick, which was on the bigger side, slowly only putting the tip in then running again.  I started to wine a little from the neediness.  I laid my body down so it went in farther wile i started to moan in magnifasint feeling of him inside me. 

Aidens pov

I started to slide in and back out and reapeting.  I went a little faster and hitting the back harder making her gasp and moan from it, each time getting a little harder.  I stopped at a pretty hard pace and just kept hitting the back constantly.  I then felt a really nice pressure feeling ( I'm so sorry I'm not a guy so I dont know)

Y/n pov

Wile he kept hitting the back of my pussy I got a knotty warm feelinging right above my crotch, I kept moaning by the wonderful feeling of him and hearing him groan from the pleasure of it.  We both could tell we were very close.  I felt a throbbing sensation inside wile feeling a rush over me.  I felt him hit harshly a few times and then feeling a wave of our cum together as a truckling down into me feeling.  We were both very out of breath and felt like madgic.  He got prity sloppy with his thrusts and then stopping.  He fell onto my chest and my legs flopped down cuz I couldent feel them.

Ok !!THANK YOU!!  please be a bit patient wile I figure this out, i really hope you enjoyed this, because I enjoyed making it.  The final word count is 613!