I don't know what to do anymore

"I don't wanna be alone
You know it hurts me too".

I won't be alone. I won't stay here alone. This time I'm sure it happened and nothing will change my mind.

He's out there somewhere, and I can get to him. But... how?
I'm sure there's an option, but I haven't the faintest idea what it is.

"Dream, whether you're here or not, I'll find you. I'll be with you."

Why am I saying this, these words don't change anything. Even my assurances at this point don't give any more certainty that this will happen.

"I have to start thinking logically, not theoretically. As I said, what I say doesn't change anything. But the plan always has a chance of working."

At this point I started thinking about it.

"Why don't I ask my friends? I don't think it's a good idea, they'll think there's something wrong with me. But on the other hand, if it works, it's not stupid. Okay, I'll do it."

After a while I had my cell phone in my hands. There were a lot of missed calls, a lot of old messages and a lot of notifications. I haven't been in contact with any of my friends for a long time so I doubt anyone would even answer my calls.

At this point I went into my contact list and called a few random people and something happened that I normally wouldn't expect at all - no one picked up.

The next thing that came to my mind was to look in my old books, after all I had plenty of them at home, who knows maybe I would find something that could help me.

When I got to the drawer it was all dusty, so I grabbed the first book I could find and quickly ran away.

Not even a moment had passed, and I was completely engrossed.Everything in this book was so interesting, although unfortunately, not exactly always about the topic I was looking for.

Only on a few pages there was something written, it was shifting, I preferred not to get involved in it because I had never had anything to do with it, and usually reading something without any preparation would not give me anything.

I didn't have any idea. I don't know what to do anymore.

"I think I'm gonna give up."

No. I won't. I won't give up, I can't give up, there's always a way out even when you don't think there is.

I thought it was worth trying to think again. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't come up with anything. But there was one thing.

"Why don't I take into account the way I plotted it in the first place? I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to ask someone in a public forum. I'm sure someone else has had this before, I can't be the only one."

So I did - I started Discord on my phone and even though it was difficult for me, I asked on some server with paranormal phenomena if anyone had this.

The only answers I got were "what's wrong with you?" or things like "heal yourself - it's sick".I thought they would understand me there after all they themselves believe in something that most of the population doesn't.

Okay, officially and solemnly, I give up. I've had enough. Maybe I should actually get treatment.

"I've lost all meaning
I've lost my sense of hope."

Okay, did I just contradict myself? My own words that I said earlier? It doesn't even matter anymore. I'll try not to remember.

At one point I noticed it was completely dark. I got so wrapped up in everything, I spent the whole day doing it, and nothing came of it.

It's over for today. I think that not only today, but forever. It's really pathetic of me to still believe in such things. I think it's time to come back to reality and "wake up".

"And all I ever want
Is just a little love"

Fatigue was getting the better of me at this point - a full day of paperwork, phoning people in vain and embarrassing myself on social media. I don't think it could have been worse.

It had been half an hour since I had tried to fall asleep, the only reason being that the light was still on and it was blinding me to an extreme degree, making it difficult to fall asleep.

Although the lack of energy returned, I decided to get up to turn off the stupid light.

So I did. I flipped the switch and turned toward my bed.

But wait, where is it?

My bed wasn't there. My books weren't there. Everything was different. After a while, I looked out the window and there was only one thing I could say.

It wasn't another room, it was a completely different world.