Part 3

For better access tae pulled jk from his tie and wrapped his both hands around jk's neck, then he more deepen their kiss because he wanted to win jimin's dare, tae completely lost in that kiss apparently it seemed like he is kissing his lover or boyfriend who is very dear to him. actually for a bit time tae also forgot that the person with whom he is sharing a kiss is a completely stranger for him, he just met him few minutes ago, infact he saw him a very first, it was their first meeting but still there was something in that stranger body's fragrance Might be he used attractive strong perfume for spreading fresh fragrance around, or might be he used it for trapping the girls but the fact was his fragrance was fascinating tae to making kiss more deepen and heated.
tae was continually kissing that stranger with closed eyes ... on the other hand jk was still standing there in statute position he wasn't giving any kind of response back, because He was still in the shocked state his doe eyes became more wider.

After sharing 3 minutes long and passionate kiss tae finally broke the kiss and slowly opened his eyes and unwrapped his arms ,meanwhile jk was still in the same position only God knows if he was taking breath properly or not.

Tae:-i am sorry...he said while taking his steps back
Tae:-actually my friend Jimin

before he could complete his sentence crowed started clapping and chanting for more because they thought that both of them are lover not strangers
And doing kiss publicly for proposing each other
They never knew that both of them just met a while ago
Crowed clapping and chanting made tae embarace so he ran inside without facing crowds

Ring ring....hobi's call snapped back Jk in his sences.

Jk:-yes

Hobi:-where are you?

Have you eaten your breakfast ?

Jk:-you never told me with breakfast they are also serving something else.

Hobi:-what the fuck are you saying KOOKIE
Have you lost your mind?
Just be quick we are getting late I talked with Mr Jackson he informed me that our guests are about to reach.

Jk:-yeah I am coming.
.
.
Jimin:-I have never thought that you would kiss someone with real emotion it seemed like you wanted to eat him completely ,I swear to God dude it was so real
no doubt you are great actor.

Tae:-what if I say Instead of acting I was actually enjoying that kiss.

Jimin:- then i would easily accept it because he was damn hot no one resist them self for fall in love with his attractive look and perfection
it wouldn't be wrong if I say I also lost my heart beat for bit at first glance but as you already know i am already expert in making rich assess boyfriends so I thought it would be better if I will give you this chance for changing your life.

Tae:-do you really think I enjoyed kissing him just because of his status
If you think in this way then you are wrong
because as you already know I had rejected many rich asholes before because I just wanna be with genuine person to whom I will prefer to live just because of his true feeling and true heart rather than his wealthy state.

Jimin:-come on dude don't be serious you are my best buddy I know you better than your self I noticed pain and so much desires in that stranger eyes his eyes were empty of life yes tae his eyes were lifeless it seemed like he has many desires that somehow he can't get though he has power ,mony and everything but still he killed his desires, his happiness

besides you are full of life though life is always unfair with you but still your eyes are full of life full of hope
And you are also in the search of true love so I thought you both will complete each other yes tae my love i thought you both would be great couple don't forget apposite always attract.
And according to my estimation he is heartbroken...no one loves more deep and trur than a broken heart wounded heart person does...he because that person already went through pain so he would try his best to save other person who claim to be in love with him

Tae:-Mr Jimin philosopher if you are done I have to leave for my university ok bye.

While walking in university direction tae was kicking tiny stones.

Tae thought

he was very rich and handsome as well I am sure he already has a beautiful gf and a perfect life so there is no chance for me...opposite always attract...it's just an ideom which suits in dramas and movies not real life.
.
.
.
After meeting:-

Hobi:-kookie my kid we finally achieved it yes we finally did that...he exclaimed happily besides jk was lost in his deep thoughts so his face was emotionless actually he was trying to figure out actually what happened with him in cafe.

Jk:-hunn what happened?

Hobi:-are you even listening me jk? Where are you lost?
I am noticing you are lost somewhere
Is everything ok with you?

Jk:-oh sorry my mind was...

Hobi:-i know your mind is still at home, you are worried because of your daughter Hazal sometimes I also think about your situation which makes me upset that how you are handling many things after completing your duty in office you are switching your boss job with father's duty you are a great person I wish I could do something for you i have also doubt if Lisa actually gave birth to Hazal or just adopted her from the hospital because the way she is treating her is so un real.

Jk:-i am gonna back home and stop being worrying about me because nothing is gonna change in my meaningless life and yeah Hazal is only my daughter so as a father i am in the charge of taking care of her you know bro my life was already filled with obstacles but one more obstacle just knocked at my door I really don't know how I would be able to overcome it.