Tiffany

Tiffany bathed the baby fed and put her to sleep before she ate and showered herself. For once Dionne seemed to have gone to bed and sleeping peacefully. "Whatever Mrs. Jeffrey did might have actually done the trick. Thank God!" Tiff was excited to maybe get a good nights sleep for once. She washed the little bit of dishes from dinner and retired to her own room. She sat on her bed still in shock by Sebastians actions earlier. "Where is Ny when you need her?" She smacked her lips and dialed her number. Riiing! Riiing! Riiiing! "What's up Tiff? I tried calling you earlier but your line was off. D cussed that ass out didn't he?" Ny laughed hysterically. "Bitch ain't nothing that funny first off. Secondly, I checked his ass and he started singing to my tune. I wear the pants in this here Sit-chee-ay-shun!!" They both laughed. "His ass was tripping though. Like damn nigga give a bitch a break. I'm out here working, taking care of OUR kid, and trying to keep from losing my mind cause his dumb ass went to jail. Girl I'm about over his shit. Anyways where was you? I know you saw me calling you!" "Sooooo.... I have to catch you up a little bit" Ny said coyly. "Oh really? Well that's why I was blowing you up earlier. Giiiirl my boss done lost his damn mind. You can go first though." Tiff was all ears. She wanted to know what kept her bestie from picking up the phone. Ny was hesitant but dived right in. "Well you know Dylan is in town and all that. Well he's kinda staying at my house until he figures things out." "Biiiiiitch! I know you fucking lying!" "Shut up! Anyways, we was in the middle of something when you called and then we got to arguing. I damn near put his ass out but he always know how to get my ass in line. I can't stand his fine, sexy always knowing what to do ass!" She said sucking her teeth and thinking about his hands all over her again. "I can't believe you let the nigga move in and ain't said shit. Scandalous!" Tiff laughed before she continued. "I'm actually glad y'all doing the damn thang. You deserve happiness boo. I know how much he means to you and his ass better stay in line or we gone Jay his ass." They both laughed in agreement. "Well tell me about your boss. What the fuck happened?" "So I'm leaving to go to the elevator and he approached me on some other shit. He like, don't let the suit and tie fool you and handed me a card with $500 dollars. Gone tell me to buy me something nice and he would be to pick me up Friday." "Well damn!" Ny was at a loss for words. "Right and before I could decline this nigga vanished. What am I suppose to do with that?" Tiff said. She was looking at the card and the money that sat on her nightstand. Ny couldn't wait to answer. "Bitch! What you mean what you suppose to do? When we goin shopping cause that nigga coming to get that ass Friday. I know you going. The fuck! If you don't I'm kicking yo ass myself. He paying and I'm sure his square ass gone show you a nice time. You need to get out the house. Hell, me and Dylan will even keep Baby D." "Oh did you say you and Dylan huh? DeLow not about to kick my ass! Besides, girl that man married and..." Ny interrupted. "First of all fuck DeLow ass. He put himself in this situation and I don't care what he is or ain't. You getting out the house. You don't have to marry the nigga but you can at least go enjoy yourself for once. Sheesh!" Tiff thought about it, she really hasn't been anywhere since Dion went to prison and she really could use a night out. Even if it's with her boss who seem to have more layers than he puts on. "Damn you Ny. You right. I can at least go for the night. We can go shopping Friday after my visit. I guess now I have something to look forward to." "Yeeeeaaahhhh! Go bad bitch, go bad bitch go!!" Ny always had something stupid to say. They laughed, said their I love you's and hung up the phone.