Chapter 16

Taehyung Pov

Taehyung Pov

Flashback

It was a fine day, but it turned into a nightmare when I overheard Y/N's conversation. 

My crush on her had gradually grown, but that day shattered my feelings. 

She received a call, walking away from our group to talk. 

I followed her as she seemed to be suspicious.

My heart ached as I heard her say, 

"Jack baby, don't worry, I'll come to see you soon.

The words crushed me, and I couldn't handle the pain. 

From that moment, my crush transformed into hatred. 

I started avoiding her and convincing myself that I despised her. 

It was easier to suppress my feelings than to confront the reality that she might never love me.

Present

I came to a realization that my feelings were based on a misunderstanding. 

She had never lied to me; it was my own assumptions that fueled my hatred. 

I was the one who misunderstood the situation. 

Regret gnawed at me as I recalled the hurtful words I had hurled at her. 

I headed home, replaying these thoughts in my mind.

Y/N POV

I was about to enjoy dinner when the doorbell rang, interrupting my meal. 

I opened the door to find my parents standing there, a pleasant surprise. 

I hugged them warmly and welcomed them into my home.

Y/N: Mom, you didn't mention you were coming.

Mom: We wanted to surprise you, dear.

Dad: Can't we come in?

Y/N: Of course, please come in.

We settled in the living room and exchanged pleasantries with the maids. My mom then dropped a surprising piece of news.

Mom: We'll be staying here for a while, dear.

I was pleased with their visit and spent time chatting about various matters over the next few days.

A Few Days Later...

Y/m (Your mom) POV

I found myself waiting at a cafe, excitement and nostalgia bubbling within me. 

Suddenly, a familiar voice reached my ears, and I turned to see my long-time friend.

Me: How have you been?