Breakfast

X

3rd POV:

TW: potential headache at the end.

and food.

When the sun start to show itself, the day have finally came. Each stars at the base have different morning routines and the first one to begin with his Swap. He is the first Sans to wake up and he is in charge to prepare the breakfast every morning. Normally, Dream only wake up at 7AM precisely, thirty's minutes later. Him too, would prepare the breakfast, assisting Swap with the stoves. And Ink was either absent or would sleep until lunch.

But today, there were already someone's cooking in the kitchen, which was surprising to the bluish Sans who was sure to be the first every morning to wake up. Entering inside of the kitchen, he see Ink trying to make pancakes on the stoves, bread on the oven and some fruit salad already and perfectly cut on the breadboard, ready to be set on a bowl. In the table, there were five bowls accompanied with five spoons and five empty cups. A carafe of water, a bottle of juice and milk. There were some cereals, jams, honey, sugar and chocolate. Napkins and to the top of that, eggs with bacon on one large plate at the center of the table. Swap looked at Ink in astonishment.

This was the first time that he have seen Ink cook something, Dream have once told him that his cooking skills were disastrous and made off paint but looking at the food on the table, he couldn't help the drool coming out of his mouth. After a whole eternity of staring at the table, he finally noticed the two little skeletons who were shoving everything they see and consider delicious in their mouth. PJ was holding a big portion of bacon while Palette was quickly eating his cereal and was about to start another jam toast. Looking at them was scary, for some reason.

Swap decided to take a sit in front of Palette and PJ.

" 'morning..." said Swap stretching. The cook respond by a hum, finishing cooking pancakes. Swap looked at the two children then to the food at the table, what could he start with..?

Startling him, Ink walk behind him and put a plate with two pancakes in front of him and two others in front of the children.

"If you don't know what to start with, take them.— he said, giving him a maple syrup. He turned to the children — you two, eat slower, you wouldn't want a hiccups."

PJ nods and put his immense portion of eggs back to the plate. Palette pouts and send a pleading look at his mother.

(I've searched it up and Ink is actually the mum in the Drink family)

Ink POV:

It's have been exactly nine days since I have been inside of Ink Sans body, I think it's time to play the role more seriously, I think Swap and Dream are onto me. I can't be like; Hey! it's me, your old pal but possessed by a total stranger who is actually not willing to protect the whole multiverse by himself!

That's definitly what I would love to do if I was lacking of drama in my new life. The wiser would be to think and pretend to be the old Ink, and if I have to do this, I will have to protect the AUs, create copies like a dingus and fight for the sake of the multiverse.

That's suck but for now, I'm low in solution and I have nothing else in mind. Maybe another solution will came up later...

I'll need to act like Ink, just like him. I must show a two faced bitch with no fricking feelings on the inside and a dork on the outside, I must see the whole multiverse like a chess game and actually ruin peoples life and be hated.

No, this won't have to be like that, there's more.

There's a little something called 'rectified reincarnation' that was quite commun as a theory in my old world. The way it work is quite simple, Ink, the 'past' me, have commit a lot of unjust stupidity that have led him into the total madness and addiction of power. His lack of emotions and soul would have led him to an endless loop of dissatisfaction that would have generated a kind of necessary and primordial desire to 'entertain' himself. On the other hand, the worlds were becoming too annoying and boring to deal with, so he decided to play a little game. Having achieved mediocrely satisfactory results, he opted to organize a larger and more twisted game than the first, which was rather inofensive. And that's when we're going to talk about the creation of the apocalypse, death and destruction. Kept silent, the others could in no way stop the creator and foil his plans.

The game must have done colossal damage for all of the remaining of ink's mind to disappear and be replaced by me, my state of mind and my soul. I am either supposed to correct the mistakes of the ancient creator or replaced him until my death ensues. The problem is that none of this makes such a sense to enter the mind of a simple human from the real world into the body of a fictional character. This would break the rule between the world of real life and the realistic or fictional version world and will potentially create yet another dimension that will be that. This means that a fictional world would have been created from a sudden exchange of bodies and souls between two beings.

So there are two theories, correct his mistakes and wait for him to miraculously come back or correct his mistakes and live his life until I die. The wisest solution, in my opinion, would be to act as if my time here is limited and start correcting its mistakes right now. I doubt that I was chosen because I had something more than the others. I think I was chosen in his role randomly or because I will have made a stupid wish.

But to get back to the main topic, I'm going to have to start acting as Ink did to get unnviewed, things could get complicated just because of the slightest mistake I would have made. The fact that I have a soul now is also disadvantageous in my situation but I'm not going to shred it either, it will be a sick plan—

Who pinch me?

"Multiverse to Ink, wake up~"

I look at the person and blink in response. I rub my eyes with my arm and narrow them on him. I realize now that I was overflowing my cup with the tea. Swap had to remove the teapot from my hands because I wasn't moving an inch.  He then started to frown and glare at me for the mess that I have made, and me who absolutely hates lectures and cleaning, I gave him a quick excuse and run away. I must have said something utterly ridiculous because he start to look at me with wide eyes and confusion.

What did I even said? oh...

'sorry I have to check on my deads dogs and drowned fish!'

...

Who want a Kabedon for next chapter?!?!