Page 63

63

I woke up in a normal setting. A bedroom, inside of a house and I wasn't bruised or anything but I did have an excruciating pain in my head. I didn't know if I had been hit or what.

"What the hell happened to me? Where am I?" I thought. I jumped up and ran for the door. It was locked!

"LET ME OUT!" I screamed, beating on the door.

I looked around, and ran to the window. I disregarded how high it was, and tried to lift the window to jump. It was locked.

"AHHHHH.... Get me out of here!!!" I started punching the window.

"Ouch!" MY F%×KING HAND!

"HELP!" I screamed.

Who grabbed me? I can't remember anything.

It was Roberta. She was the only one who knew about me going to the house.

"BITCH LET ME OUT OF HERE!" I yelled. I started pounding on the door.

I looked around for something to break the window and there was nothing. I gave the door another shot, I tried to wiggle the knob, hoping to at least loosen it enough to break it off. I couldn't.

I figured I could run into the door and knock it off the hinges. I ran and slammed into the door. The impact knocked the breath out of my body and l I fell to the floor

"F%*K!" I cried, holding my shoulder. I laid on the floor sobbing in pain.

All of a sudden, I could hear the doorknob being turned. The door opened and I screamed "What do you want from me?"

I cried out "Frank please don't kill me." As he stood over me.

"Deysire, tell me again why you were getting ready to break into my house?"