12(end)

Y/n pov

I wake up hearing a voice screaming, at first I didn't understand what the person said but after that he yell a second time i understand. I open my eyes to see Jungkook with a nurse, he was pissed off and she was uncomfortable.

"She's what!!" He yell at her.

"i'm very sorry sir jeon, but that's what the results showed." the nurse responds, trying not to cry.

"why are you yell at her? ”I ask, in a sick voice. 

"Y/n?" He asks, turning to me.

"Are you okay? ”he asks, I nod.

"How are you feeling Mrs Lee? ”asks the nurse.

"I'm hungry and sleepy, but if not everything is fine. ”I answer, she nods.

"why are you yelling at her, kook? ”I ask, he sighs.

"because of your results. "he replies, I look at him lost.

"you are pregnant Mrs. Lee. ”said the nurse.

"I'm what? ”I ask shocking.

"several weeks pregnant. " she answers.

"oh. ”that's the only answer that came out.

"that's all?! that bastard got you pregnant, don't you see the problem? "yell jungkook, i glared at him.

"kook, he's your best friend, speak better. Plus we're getting married, so I don't see the problem. "I answer, he sighs.

"y / n, you don't all find this a little too early, I don't want you to regret later. "he said, I smile.

"kook, i love children. i could never regret getting pregnant. "I answer, he nods.

"I promise to respect your choice, but when you get home you tell him, okay? ”he says, I nod.

"When can I go out? ”I ask.

"now, get dressed. I'm going to get your discharge papers. "he says, I nod.

he leaves the room and I get up. I grabbed my clothes and quickly put them on. some time later, Jungkook enters the room with a paper. we get out of the hospital, i get in his car and he drives to tae's place.

when I arrived, I saw them all on the sofa while waiting for us. I smile before approaching tae, who gets up to hug me.

"are you okay? kook told us you were in the hospital. "said tae, worried.

"I'm fine. ”I answer, before turning to Jungkook who nods.

"tae, do you want kids? ”I ask, he looks at me in surprised before answering.

"I want five, so yes. "he replies with a laugh.  

I smile before taking his hand and placing it on my stomach. at first he looks at me lost before he understands. he hugged me, crying tears of joy. it took 5 minutes before he broke the hug, before crushing his lips on mine. I smile during the kiss, he breaks the kiss soon after.

"I'm gonna be a dad, thank you. "he says, I smile.

"Was that why you were in the hospital? ”asks jimin, I nod.

"I made her go, and I did well. "Jungkook said, we laughed.

"you just wanted to know if you were uncle, we know that. "jin laughed.

"that's not true. ”he pouted.

we spend the rest of the day laughing and talking about the baby, about the life we were going to lead. tae didn't want to let go, not that it bothered me but I needed some air. I could no longer see my life without them, without this family.

without tae, with whom I would never have been happier, and I would not have had our child. to Jungkook, who was the best brother in the world, he who always protected and supported me. a jin and jimin, who taught me that looks can be deceiving, and who taught me how to cook.

to Namjoon, who taught me that information is more of a passion than an art. a suga, who made me realize that sleeping was better than doing nothing. to Hoseok, who made me understand that you should never give up, that happiness does come one day.

thank you to them, who made me learn a lot of things and who made me realize a lot of other things.

this story was dedicated, for all those who do not believe in their dreams, who give up easily

this story was dedicated, for all those who do not believe in their dreams, who give up easily. for those who are being persecuted, those who do not have the support they need.

for all it is people there, do not forget a thing. you are not alone, you are important to someone. you are not useless, the wheel is turning. Happiness is near, there is someday and it will be the best thing that will ever happen to you.

thank you. 🫂🥰

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

end

thank you very much for everything, i would never be so grateful for all the feedback i have had. 🥰🥰🥰

unfortunately this is the end of this story. I didn't want to end it like that, but when I wrote it I was having a hard time and now that it's behind me, I wanted to do the same with this story.😭😭

thank you so much. see you again in a future story. until then never lose hope.🥰🥰😇

It's finish. 💬

message from your authors, tatalkz-tae-kook.💌📼