Episode - 01

In a dark alley, scream of a man was heard. He was begging the night mafia's for the sake of his life.

Man: plz leave me!!

He groans when another male punched his already bleeding nose.

??: Where is the money??

Man: I don't know V. Plz leave me. They didn't told me. Leave me *crying*

V: Really but I don't think you are an innocent. Now tell me or should I destroy your family.

Man: what?? no no you can't do that

The man said and was about to run but a wood was thrown. it made him slip and fell on the road.

V: where the hell you are trying to escape?? See your behind my men are already ready to kill you. *Smirk* and your family is also in my custody.

Man: No No don't do that. I swear I don't know about the money. They didn't told me. Plz leave me and my family. We will leave this country. *Crying* you can't do that

??: Why can't we?? We can. And your one year old daughter is so cute and innocent to leave this world. Isn't it??

A silver haired male from his behind came with a revolving spinning it.

??: correct Suga hyung. When he is this much stubborn why can't we??

Another short guy said walking towards him. The man was about to speak but a hand clenched his jaws tightly.

??: If you again say you don't know where the money is. I won't spare you and your family.

??: Jk leave him. If you didn't tell us. Then your beautiful wife and daughter will be dead infront of you. *Smirk*

Jk: RM hyung bring the baby.

Jungkook said and RM went to get the baby girl from the car behind them.

RM: Here.

RM gave the baby to Jk who hold the sleeping beauty in his arms safely.

Jimin: No tell us where is the money?? Or you want your only daughter to die??

Jimin said pointing a gun on the sleeping baby's head. The man panicked.

Man: No no don't. I don't know. Plz leave us.

Suga: He won't tell unless we do as we said.

Suga signalled to jimin and he was about to press the trigger but the man screamed.

Man: NO I WILL TELL YOU. LEAVE MY BABY.

The whole BTS smirked seeing the man.

V: ok tell me.

Man: it's on their headquarters.

Jhope: Headquarter?? Specific place??

Man: that I don't know the particular place but the money is in headquarters. Now plz leave us.

Jimin: cool man.

He pulled the trigger pointing the head towards the man's forehead. The man panicked and closed his eyes but felt nothing and heard laughing in return.