4

chapter : drums go boom boom...

CHAPTER 4 AND 5 ARE RELATED, CONTINUOUS! THE REASON WHY I SEPARARE THEM BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO BE REALLY LONG IF THEY ARE TOGETHER

chapter 5 would be up soon, i hope :p

summary : dazai takes chuuya on a surprise visit which makes chuuya really lost for words.

warning : emotional (?), friendship, warmth, growing closer, new showcase of important character

ding ding-

chuuya stares at the chicken tender getting heated up in the microwave, his state of mind was a little mixed up. when the microwave suddenly started to heat up and let out a whiff of black smoke, it did catch the ginger back to his senses, leaving him in a state of panic.

"shit-" chuuya flails his hands to get the dark smoke away from him so that he could see better, wincing in agony when he accidentally touched the crazily heated up microwave without gloves on. 

"god damn it-" chuuya sighs before quickly rinsing his red palm under the cold tap water running at the sink, hating how he was in such a daze these days. correction. instead of in a daze, he was more of into really deep thoughts. stupid, ridiculous thoughts he have been trying to shake for days.

why was he being such a big idiot, thinking about all these sort of things when he obviously shouldn't be? 

thank god, his roommate wasn't at home right now. he was out to pay his hospitalized sister a visit. if tachihara was present, he would have continued his relentless nagging and having his tons and tons and tons of questions crashing onto chuuya like a tidal wave, forcing an answer out. 

sighing, chuuya closes the tap after he feels the stinging pain on his skin starts to subside, going through a nearby drawer to fish out medical ointment for burns. 

but seriously... he doesn't know what's going on with himself these days. those stupid thoughts seem to never leave him alone, always coming back to haunt him every time he manages to successfully shake it off. and because of this, he hasn't been able to talk comfortably with dazai - his sugar daddy he had been doing business with for 2 months. the phone calls and dates they should be having, he didn't want to interact with the other. 

it wasn't because he didn't like the brunette. in fact, they did grow closer throughout the times and dates they had together, those moments were fun and crazily enjoyable. but, chuuya constantly feels he needs to do something more. that, they need to do something more. maybe he was taking this sugar baby business thingy too seriously, but shouldn't such interactions involve some sexual interactions? 

"ow" chuuya's face creased into a scowl when he pressed a little too hard onto his burning area, spiking the stinging pain once again. he shouldn't be thinking about such thoughts right? dazai had never forced in some sort of sexual interactions, they most they did was just kissing and lightly making out.

it was as if dazai didn't want to push chuuya too far, afraid that maybe the ginger wouldn't be ready for these type of things. 
well- it's true that chuuya had mentioned before he didn't really want to have his sugar daddy step into his boundaries and have him do uncomfortable things, but now, chuuya feels different about it.

maybe having sexual intercourse with the brunette wouldn't be that bad. heck, it might even be spicy and unexpectedly enjoyable. 

no no no. chuuya shakes his head vigorously, hating how such dirty thoughts were consuming his brain and his hormones were just jumping crazily at those thoughts. was he sex deprived? he never had sexual intercourse in a long time, was his body finally feeling a need for release now?