Chapter 15

Hello my dear lovely readers!!!! Firstly a very happy friendship day to all of you.....Enjoy your day with your amazing friends.....A good friend is a gods gift for us. 

On this friendship day I am here with an update.....As usual ignore grammar mistakes.

Happy Reading !!!!

*******************************************************************************

FBcontinues......

Nisha, Sakshi and Megha became close friends in two days. They started behaving like long last buddies and they even created a WhatsApp group for three of them.....discussing about the dresses, make up, jewelry for Nisha's engagement.

Nisha too felt happy in their company and their involvement in helping her with everything.

On the day of engagement Megha is doing Nisha's makeup while Sakshi is fixing her hair teasing her occasionally.

Sakshi:"You are ready.....Now you can open your eyes...." Nisha opened her eyes and gasped looking at her reflection.

Nisha:"OMG is this me....."

Megha:"Of course actually first time dressed traditionally na.....so you are not able to recognize yourself....." Megha said making them laugh.

***

Prabha is sitting alone on a table while his friends are with Varun. His so called popularity never let him enjoy these events peacefully. He can sense many lust filled gazes.

 He can sense many lust filled gazes

"Prabhas....." He turned to see a girl who looks like totally bathed in makeup.

She ramp walked towards him.....

"Hi....I am Rishita.....Varun's sister." she said sitting near him grabbing a chair.

Prabha:"Hi....how may I help you?" he asked formally.

Rishita....being the younger one always been pampered more than required and that turned her into a spoiled brat who wishes to possess whatever she eyes.

Rishita:"I love your songs a lot and tried to meet you many times. But I didn't get that opportunity." She said placing her hand on his and flipping her curly hair with other hand.

Prabha felt very uncomfortable and confused about her behavior.....He slowly took his hand back from her hold and leaned back to create distance between them.

She started to flirt by doing weird things making him frown but he was interrupted by a sweet smile from next table. He glanced that side to look at the deadly beauty sitting there engrossed in talking and laughing.