Getting closer

Author's POV
'shit! What should I do now?' she thought while her eyes were widened
*Are you thinking about the letter?* Yoongi asked...
'huh! Ya ..' her heart was pounding
*Just open it and read it for me* yoongi said....
She didn't respond..
*Oh! Come on y/n trust me!* Yoongi said
'fine..' she thought while searching for the letter In her bag...
She took out the letter and read it..

'To the pretty girl 😉,
Hey Beauty... I just wanted you to know that you look amazing and I wanna know you more and get close.. so I want you to contact me through my number 😉 ××××××××××
Will wait for your response!
From your cute stranger 😉'

As she read her heart started to beat more and more faster whereas the other one was gritting his teeth with anger...

'what the hell is he thinking about himself??'  y/n was irritated...
*He thinks himself cute?* Yoongi thought rolling his eyes ..
*Y/n! Now tear that paper in pieces and throw it away!* Yoongi said with a sudden change in his voice...
'what? Why? Let's test this number ..' she thought
*Y/n?! Are you serious?? Why are you taking the risk??* Yoongi thought while getting surprised by her behaviour...
'but-' she was cut by yoongi
*If you want, take my number and do all the adventures you want to!!! Now just tear it!!!* He said in a hurry
'ok ok! cool man! I tore it'
*Throw them away!*
'ya! I did it! Calm down!'
*Ya i am....*
'ok then let's sleep! It's getting late!' she said while making herself comfortable in the bed....
*Good night* yoongi said sleeping...
.
.
.
.
*I'm not gonna leave him..* yoongi said with a smirk crept on his face...
Y/n just shrugged it as she thought if was for his brother....

~~Next morning~~
The noisy alarm was successful in waking up the sleeping beauty!
She groaned as she made her way to complete her daily courses, she got into..

~~Next morning~~The noisy alarm was successful in waking up the sleeping beauty!She groaned as she made her way to complete her daily courses, she got into

She quickly ran downstairs as she was getting late... She was just stuffing her breakfast...
"Just eat slowly! No one is gonna snatch it away!" Hana said looking at her weirdly
"Noo I dognt-" she was talking while stuffing her food...
"You'll choke y/n! Stop talking!! And eat slowly!" Jin said giving her water..
She finally completed her breakfast and ran while waving at them...
"See yaa!!!" And she ran...
"Aish! This girl...." Both jin and Hana were shaking their heads while seeing at their sisters behaviour....

Luckily she was on time to her first class and didn't get any detention...
Her first class was maths... But when she saw her chemistry profesor she was frowned...
"Students! Your maths profesor has a meeting so we exchanged our classes...." he said while opening his book...
'what??? No??? I don't want his class now!!!! If I would know, I would come late!!!' she was mentally crying for the time to pass quickly...

Professor started explaining them about elements... Whereas y/n was trying her best to not get caught while dozing off but....

"Miss y/n! Can you answer me??" He called her as she flinched..
"Sir...." She gulped as she stood up..
"What is the oxidation number of manganese?"
'how the hell would I know the oxidation number of manganese??? God!!!! Help me!!!!'  she was pressing her lips while thinking hard...
*It's +4* she heard yoongi's voice...
"It's +4 sir..." She said while waiting for his response...
"Good, you may sit down..." He said as he continued the class...
'thank god!' she sighed in relief...
*It wasn't the god who helped you... It was me!* Yoongi said....
'ya... Thanks a lot yoongi...' she thought smiling...
*No probs...* He said proudly...
They both chuckled quietly and then went back to their works...

~~At lunch in cafeteria~~

*Oh no! Not now!! I wanna have a peaceful lunch!!!* Yoongi was just frustrated...
'what happened?' y/n asked while munching her lunch with her frnds...
*There is a boy who always brags about everything he has.....*
'oh my!'
*He just comes here to test my patience * he said rolling his eyes..
'just say him to come another time cause your busy...' she thought...
*What?? Are you serious??*
'come on! Just see it yourself...'

Yoongi's POV

He was bragging about his new playstation...
"You can continue it later... We are busy right now..." I said with a straight face...
He was shocked at first but later felt embarrassed and went to his table...
"Yoongi?? Are you for real??" Bambam Was surprised...
"You really did a great job bro!!" Hoseok said while wrapping his hands around my shoulders...
I just smiled at them...
'did it work?' i heard her voice..
*Absolutely! Thanks y/n* I said smiling...
'wow! It's nothing! Have fun!' she said as I was just smiling thinking about her....
"Whom are you smiling at??" Bambam asked me ..
"Huh! Nothing..." I said and started digging my food...

Times skips

After my classes were done, Hoseok, me and bambam were walking while heading to our house
*Where does she live?* I wandered but a sudden voice startled me...
'were you talking about me?' I heard her voice...
*Huh! Uh- ya..* I said scratching my neck...
'i live in xxx street in daegu' she said...
*What really?? I live in the next street to yours!!!* I said widening my eyes ..
'oh my god! We live nearby!!'  she said as I can sense her excitement...
"Wish I can meet you..." I murmured and sighed...
"Whom are you taking about??" Hoseok asked while looking at me
"Ah- it's that.... Shall we play basketball today?" I asked...
"I can't come today... You guys continue..." Bambam said
"Ok fine .." Hoseok nodded and we headed towards the ground......

When we reached the ground we were about to play but my heart started beating Faster and I started feeling something very different which I never felt before..
I never felt like this before... It was a nice feeling but strange..

I looked around and saw 3 girls walking past laughing... As they were coming near, the feeling got more... I started to breathe heavily...
"What's happening?"

___________________
A/n- hope you like this! Stay tuned for more!!