𝑋 - 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗲𝘀

𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 93'
𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜- 𝙄 𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝘽𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 ,𝘽𝙮 𝘽𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨.
☽☽————- ★ ————-☾☾

✷        ·   ˚ *

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

"𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 us 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗿𝘆."

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

July 6th, 1993

       ASTRIA REGULUS BLACK ran through a field of wildflowers in early July, the sun laying upon her tan skin and wind kissing her cheeks. The girl's hair was high in all its natural glory, curls framing her face. Her long white dress, an old thing from Neville's grandmother, swept along the flowers, collecting pollen on its light fabric. Birds sang around her, and flowers bloomed as she went, the picture was lovely, gorgeous even.

     Up and coming in the distance was a white cottage with a brown roof, the front yard adorned with many types of plants and flowers. Trees shaded the house, the leaves touching it softly and vines climbing around it, trapping its beauty in.

    As the child, breathing heavily from the run, entered the yard her feet landed on a familiar stone path, one that led to the door. A bee buzzed past her ear and she smiled, stopping the pitter-patter of her feet to watch. The bumblebee flew around the child once, then twice, then a third time, only to then fly away and land on a purple hydrangea.

     Astria appreciated the beauty of it for a second more, before blowing a curl out of her face and heading for the door. The metal handle was hot from the sun, warming her hands.

      "Dad?" The daughter yelled, announcing her entry into the home, she looked around after a second with no reply. The cottage had an open floor plan, with no walls separating the living room and kitchen.

      The living room was filled with all sorts of plants and books, but no tv, they had one once but never used it. 2 small green couches sat up against the wall, a bookcase behind one and a large plant separating them both. The ground was covered in a rug, and the wall the couches were next to held a large window and door to the outside.