XXX

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

Are you ready?*Cue evil smile*

Are you ready?
*Cue evil smile*

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jin stretched as he came out of his room. Today was the day he went to decide the menu for the new hotel. It was going to be a quite some work but for Jin it was the most exciting one.

He went intO the kitchen like everyday and he almost screamed when he saw Taehyung there, sitting on the chair sipping what looked like a smoothie while going through his phone.

He kept a hand on his chest and took a deep breath "You scared me!"

Taehyung looked up in surprise and smiled sheepishly "Woke up early and couldn't sleep again"

"How many times have we gotten scared of seeing each other again?" Jin said as he went to make some coffee for himself.

Taehyung chuckled "Too many times. I was scared yesterday when I came. Then you got scared when I called your name and so many times before that"

Jin laughed "True, we should seriously get used to seeing each other in the house without almost having an heart attack."

"Yeah" Taehyung said. Jin poured his coffee into his cup and sat next to Taehyung on the chair.

"What are you doing?" He asked taking a sip of the coffee.

Taehyung kept his phone down "Just e-mails"

Jin nodded "Do you need breakfast today?"

Taehyung looked at Jin "Why?"

Jin shrugged "Today we will be deciding the menu for the new hotel. There will lots and lots of tasting and eating. I'll probably just have a piece of toast. So I asked if you wanted anything"

Taehyung shook his head "It's fine, go on ahead. I will have breakfast with Jungkook. It's been a long time anyway"

Jin nodded "Alright, but are you really going to your office?"

Taehyung frowned "Why?"

"I mean, with Namjoon out there...."

Taehyung sighed "I know. But like I said, the officer has assigned three people to us. One will stay here, two will follow me"

Jin nodded getting up and getting a slice of bread and putting it in the toaster. Before he pulled the leaver down and turned look at Taehyung.

"Shall I make you one piece too? Since breakfast with Jungkook might become a bit late?"

"Sure, thanks"

"How are Namjoon's parents?" Jin asked as he waited for the bread to toast.

Taehyung shook his head "Haven't talked to them yet, I will call them later"