𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

This is one of the best days of my life, I'm getting my baby back

This is one of the best days of my life, I'm getting my baby back.After years of we're finally getting her back I can't say what she did was not wrong but she was a child and didn't deserve to be treated how she was.

I pride myself on being a good father.I always try to make time to have breakfast and dinner with my wife and kids.We always take days of for celebrations and holiday's.I did a lot of things,things that still haunt me in my sleep till this day and I regret everything.

I think the time she spent away from us helped us alot,we took that time to build the family back up and grieve the lose of our baby boy.Some might not have forgiven her for what she did,but most off us have forgiven her but have not forgotten.

I'm on the way to spread the good news to the rest of the family,I wonder how there going to react.I walked into the second living room to see the whole household waiting for me.I started of "I have some good ne-"why are we here" interrupted my fourth oldest Elizer"be patient,what do you have to say Blade"pleaded Emilia.

"So today I got a call from Officer Dale,He explained how uncle Ross and his wife Arabella died in car crash earlier today.Long story short we all know who lives with them,she no longer has someone to live with anymore so,Armani is coming back home"silence is all I got back until a number of voices replied at the same time.

"What no"
"My baby's coming back"
"My clone"
"Finnally"
"My sis"
"Awww,I can't wait"
"No wayyy"
"Whyy"
"I wonder what she looks like"
"She probably looks ugly"

Everyone including me looked at Rebecca after hearing her comment."I don't care if you don't want her to come back or not she'll arrive later on"looking at my watch and back again "actually probably in a few hours so I suggest you adjust your attitudes"I said looking at Rebecca,zane and Elijah directly.

"Yeah,I just want all my babies under the same roof again,I just want to have my big happy family back again.ok?" Begged my wife.

"Mum,I hope you know its not going to be like that I mean you did send her away,to make it worse you let dad and the others abuse her" stated Asher I sat down and reassured him and the others "she might you don't know,she could have forgotten or maybe want to give a second chance".

"I Don't think so,I wouldn't" mumbled Asher as he and Matteo went upstairs together.I stood up ready to leave "well all of you be down here by 4".

I stood up ready to leave "well all of you be down here by 4"