Chapter 34

Taking a deep breath, I brought myself underwater. I let the warm water in the bathtub did it's thing. I closed my eyes. How you killed your brother. It's all your fault. 

I tried to turn but there was an odd soreness spot on my neck. I ran my hands down my face. Blood. What's going on? I realize I was in the passenger seat, in a crashed car. I turned and saw a body. Wyatt. Blood was pouring out of him like a river. "Wyatt?" I groaned and winced as I reached over to him. "Wyatt?"  I reached for his neck for pulses but the wasn't any. "WYATT?" I cried. 

I heard something snapped in him and he turned towards me. His eyes were blood -shot red and blood was pouring from his mouth. He gurgled and reached for me. I tried to punched open the window. I took my heels to hit it but nothing happened. I'm stuck. 

Wyatt was now on top of me. I can feel the blood sticking to me. "WYATT." I screamed, struggling to get out of his hold. Somehow he got hold of a knife and started cutting me. I screamed. "YOUR FAULT." He spitted and he brought the knife up and plunged it down into me. 

I sat up with a jerked.  "Hey shit. You okay, love?" Adrian said staring at me. At my face. He keep his eyes up as he handed me the towel and turned around. Maybe he can be a gentleman sometime. Shakily, I stepped out from the bathtub and wrapped my self with towel. "I'm covered." I said quietly. He turned around and pulled me into a hug. He didn't say anything, he just stood there, holding me.

"You do know that you're gonna need another cloth right?" I muttered after a while. 

"Hmm. Why?" 

I gestured at his shirt. "It's wet." 

"By you." he said and winked. I laughed. "Dry and change, I came by to tell you Matteo and Flavio's back. They brought a friend who seem crazy about you. I mean can't wait to see you?" he shrugged. 

"Wyatt?"  

"Family problems. I don't know. He left a while ago, said he's coming back soon." I nodded and Adrian went out leaving me alone. I walked into my closet and put Antonio's t-shirt and a sweatpant. I put on a fluffy minion slipper and took bun bun with me before heading to the living room.

"VAL." I high-pitched voice screamed as I walked into the living room and I was pulled into someone's arms and he swung me in circles. "HOLY SHIT I MISS YOU."  the person rambled, putting me down. 

I looked up confused. He looked familiar.

Flashback

"Val come on. Hurry up." he whispered yelled. 

"Oaky geez hold on. Wyatt put that down."  10 year old me scolded. we were in the chemistry lab. Making slime explosion cause we were bored.

"Someone's coming," My bestfriend whispered from the door.

"Okay. Okay. Almost." I added a some colour in making it colourful. "Done. LETS GO" I pulled them with me as I ran out of the classroom. Wyatt and Louis cheered as we ran to the nearest corner. I looked over from the hiding place, Wyatt's head above me and Louis's above his.

I count from three.

"2."

"1."

The slime exploded the same time Ms Hen opened the Chem door. We burst out laughing, sounding like crazy Hyenas. I tripped over Wyatt's foot and fell onto the floor and we laughed even harder. "You..Yo...You're so...St..stupid." Louis laughed.

Flashback over

"LOUIS." I screamed and jumped onto him, bringing us both crashing to the floor. I hugged him, squeezing the life out of him as he laughed and kissed my cheeks.