Error's resets

Ever since his birth, he only knew one thing. It was that he is not normal.

He knows he cant be normal, even if it seems like he is to those who can't see through the cracks.

Even when he became who he is, no one has still cracked the code.

That is, until one sans has managed to.

"Guys... I... I think I know a way to stop Error's destruction." Cerulean blue eyes pierced through the crowd, his fluffy wings laying dormant behind him. "Well spit it out Abyss!" "We... We have to find out how to get Error out of the loop." "What loop?" "The loop... Of the Alice curse."

Once upon a time, there was a little dream.

Such a tiny dream it was, no one knew who had dreamt it.

The tiny dream began to think.

"I don't want to disappear this way!"
"How can I make people dream of me?

The little dream, thought and thought, and finally. It came up with an idea.

I will take a pawn to be my victim. And then, I will let it, create my world.

Error was the pawn of the game, he encountered the resets repeatedly, playing another role each time, but still staying as the God of Destruction.

He remembered every resets that the Multiverse has done. He's seen it all repeat and repeat. It was only a matter of time where he would eventually lie down, and complete the world that the dream wanted.

He wouldn't be able to open his eyes anymore once that happens, as he will be stuck in an eternal sleep. Close to death, but still breathing. Alive, but never waking.

Inspired by "Alice of Human Sacrifice" or "Hitobashira Alice". Obviously xD

If you don't know of the song, I suggest you check it out!

Basically, Alice of Human Sacrifice, except all of the sacrifices is Error from Multiverse resets.

The door that Rin was about to open, was the key to getting him out :)